Warnock is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...arnock-at-qpr?

Chris Ramsey has insisted he wanted to bring Neil Warnock back to QPR...
    Stopped reading there.
    Sure he did, LOL.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
      How you know ?
      Dont know for a cast iron fact but I believe it to be true because unusually at no stage was an interview process ever mentioned, and talk of it seemed to be conveniently brushed over when the club are usually transparent. Added to the fact that CR was already at the club and had existing ties with LF, both professionally and personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        I'm a little concerned that Warnock will bring just enough know-how to prop up Ramsey for a while longer. And in the meantime we are going nowhere and our parachute payments will be greatly reduced next season. If we are looking to bounce back, the time is now. Not looking good for us.
        Good point

Comment

• You reckon they will put up any footage of him on training pitch or play it down. Today is first day back from what was said

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            You reckon they will put up any footage of him on training pitch or play it down. Today is first day back from what was said
            The way I read it is he'd be here in an advisory role. Nothing to do with training etc. chats with Ramsey, bit of advice. How to deal with certain scenarios, substitutions, tactics. I may be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              You reckon they will put up any footage of him on training pitch or play it down. Today is first day back from what was said
              Is he or is it part of his role to be at Harlington with the players West?
              Or does Rambo want him no where near and will just speak to him after training?...ie sounding board

Btw I would if I was the club media,I'd be putting up videos and pics of NW at the training ground, just to get the fans a little more positive.

Comment

• Too many chefs. It never works, especially when two of them (Les and Chris) have no experience and are making it up as they go along. The appointment evidences the craziness of their appointments.....

Colin is not a development gaffer and he isnt prem but I wouldn't mind betting he'd do a better job than the dream team....

Comment

• Another bad decision, this club makes one after the other. If you're going to sack him, sack him. Don't undermine him like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Too many chefs. It never works, especially when two of them (Les and Chris) have no experience and are making it up as they go along. The appointment evidences the craziness of their appointments.....

Colin is not a development gaffer and he isnt prem but I wouldn't mind betting he'd do a better job than the dream team....
                    Agree, Neil is not a prem manager but he knows this league very well and he knows what it takes to get out of it. Felt he was treated badly last time around but that's modern football I'm afraid.
                    Just can't seem to believe that this was ramseys call though, look more like we are setting the path for Neil to step in when the time is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      The way I read it is he'd be here in an advisory role. Nothing to do with training etc. chats with Ramsey, bit of advice. How to deal with certain scenarios, substitutions, tactics. I may be wrong.
                      I was hoping he'd be on the bench on match days a la Lennie Lawrence etc, or at least be a presence on the training ground.

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Too many chefs. It never works, especially when two of them (Les and Chris) have no experience and are making it up as they go along. The appointment evidences the craziness of their appointments.....

Yes but he's on recent record as saying he was looking for a DOF type role.

Comment

• Luongo, speaking ahead of tonight’s derby at Brentford, believes the early signs are good.

“He has eased in slowly until the game last Saturday when he had a voice in the changing room. He was giving a lot of advice before the game, at half-time and after the game. After the manager spoke, he gave his two cents worth.

It is good to get a different opinion and his advice is important because he brings a bit of experience. We take it all on board and it is helping. It is offering something else that makes us think a little bit within the squad.

The manager has his word and then he’ll ask Neil if he has anything to say. It is the same with the rest of the coaching staff. Neil is confident in himself to step up and say a few more words.

It cannot hurt to have someone with that many promotions on board. Having him around has to be a good thing.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...3103151.html?#

Comment

Working...
                        X