No announcement yet.

Birmingham Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold? I saw we were given more tickets, but I dont recall seeing a sold out sign.

All the makings of an exciting game. They can score, but so can we. Cannot see this being a 0-0.

Comment

kind of regret not going to this now but got a lot on , safe journey to all that go

Comment

Had to go, got £12 return on train, meeting up with a few old school there, should be a good day out.
        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Me best mates kids Russell tomorrow only 5 . He's palace but got him a few Rangers bits. Little cannts a ginger so a lot of kids won't turn up. Us adults will be bow lacked by 6 . I've told him if no stelling I'm not coming,come 3 all I think about is Rangers and of course me treble accy
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            You forgot the odd cricket tour as well

To be honest I have no idea as I have never really added up the cost but its nowhere near 15k but I am just about mortgage free now and my sons have left homeare out in the big wide world earning and as they say you cannot take your cash with you when you pop your clogs

IsleworthR
            Are you going South Africa this winter ?

Comment

And we're off. Coyrs make up today for Fulham

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                IsleworthR
                Are you going South Africa this winter ?
                Might do the Durban match but main plans are for India next year

Comment

Good to meet you and chat earlier Beefy

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Good to meet you and chat earlier Beefy
                    Same as mate

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Might do the Durban match but main plans are for India next year

Enjoy India mate, tough but fascinating places to go - stay healthy !

I'm going Cape Town test, have you been ? Any advice ?

Comment

Been to Cape Town for the football but never for cricket though we did blag our way on to the wicket at Newlands and one day I will watch England play there

The Castle brewery is next door to Newlands and they do a decent tour and also the Rugby Ground is right there as well and worth a look

Best part of Cape Town is the Waterfront with great bars and restaurants and you get the ferry there to Robbin Island and see where Mandela served most of his sentence but the ferry only runs if the sea is calm

Comment

Working...
                        X