Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        2 of us on the 11am rattler
        Beefy, just out of interest. Have you ever counted the cost of Away englands trips, QPR games and anything football related over a year?

Just be interesting to know if it is over 15,000?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

2 of us on the 11am rattler
          Sorry to say this cant be bothered

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Beefy, just out of interest. Have you ever counted the cost of Away englands trips, QPR games and anything football related over a year?

Just be interesting to know if it is over 15,000?
            You forgot the odd cricket tour as well

To be honest I have no idea as I have never really added up the cost but its nowhere near 15k but I am just about mortgage free now and my sons have left homeare out in the big wide world earning and as they say you cannot take your cash with you when you pop your clogs

Comment

im on the half 12 from euston.
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

To be honest I have no idea as I have never really added up the cost but its nowhere near 15k but I am just about mortgage free now and my sons have left homeare out in the big wide world earning and as they say you cannot take your cash with you when you pop your clogs
                Yeah very true mate. You don't earn a thing on savings and makes sense. Like you I haven't given up on England unlike majority of posters here.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Yeah very true mate. You don't earn a thing on savings and makes sense. Like you I haven't given up on England unlike majority of posters here.
                  You're a strange man aren't ya? I've seen a lot of posts regarding England being rubbish but I haven't seen one saying they give up.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Got my ticket today.Going on the train with my mate who's a blues fan. Also re England, nobody gives up on England. The disappointment they bring is an accepted part of following the three lions. It's a character building experience. Much like losing your virginity, you never forget the first time England let you down. For me it was in 1996... the first time England let me down, I'll never forget it! I had to explain this to lady at work. She's a rugby fan and was banging on about taking her kids to watch Ireland & New Zealand and how her son had his Ireland shirt. I said he should only ever wear an England shirt and she said "why? We're Indian he can support who he wants?" I explained - you might be Indian, but your son was born in England. Not Ireland, not New Zealand and if he ever goes on to play international rugby/football/cricket he'll be playing for England (there's over a billion people in Indian it's highly unlikely he'll be good enough to play cricket for them, they don't have a football or rugby team to my knowledge). She looked at me a bit bemused, then I explained, being only half English myself about how it's character building to support England from a young age and that aside, you should support your bloody country!!!!!
                    Last edited by Joe90; 14-10-2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

if ever you need someone to carry your lugage give me a shout Beefy
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

3 of us going from MK at 11.26. Any recommendations for decent boozers?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          Got my ticket today.Going on the train with my mate who's a blues fan. Also re England, nobody gives up on England. The disappointment they bring is an accepted part of following the three lions. It's a character building experience. Much like losing your virginity, you never forget the first time England let you down. For me it was in 1996... the first time England let me down, I'll never forget it! I had to explain this to lady at work. She's a rugby fan and was banging on about taking her kids to watch Ireland & New Zealand and how her son had his Ireland shirt. I said he should only ever wear an England shirt and she said "why? We're Indian he can support who he wants?" I explained - you might be Indian, but your son was born in England. Not Ireland, not New Zealand and if he ever goes on to play international rugby/football/cricket he'll be playing for England (there's over a billion people in Indian it's highly unlikely he'll be good enough to play cricket for them, they don't have a football or rugby team to my knowledge). She looked at me a bit bemused, then I explained, being only half English myself about how it's character building to support England from a young age and that aside, you should support your bloody country!!!!!
                          I think it was very decent of you to allow the Indian to write that post for you.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            I think it was very decent of you to allow the Indian to write that post for you.
                            7 of us on the 12-23 from Euston

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              7 of us on the 12-23 from Euston
                              Have a blinding day chaps.
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X