Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nasser95, Ramsey is god & 72bus

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    sorry mate but Rio, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry and scholes are not just "above average". They were all world class players in their prime.
    world class players win world cups and european championships
    Last edited by dsqpr; 14-10-2015, 04:30 AM.

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Messi must not be world class then, nor Ronaldo.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Messi must not be world class then, nor Ronaldo.
      the title of the thread is ENGLAND , why do u always feel the need to one up on posters and create bad feeling . messi , ronaldo do not play for england

Comment

the title of the thread is ENGLAND , why do u always feel the need to one up on posters and create bad feeling . messi , ronaldo do not play for england
        I must be mistaken, it appeared you said that world class players are only world class if they win those big international trophies. Didn't realise when you said World Class you didn't mean world
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I must be mistaken, it appeared you said that world class players are only world class if they win those big international trophies. Didn't realise when you said World Class you didn't mean world
          at least you're consistent

Comment

at least you're consistent
            Consistently right? I try to be, thanks.

Comment

Consistently right? I try to be, thanks.
              no consistently boring , get a life mate i support the same team as you , stop spending so much time on here picking holes in other fans posts

Comment

no consistently boring , get a life mate i support the same team as you , stop spending so much time on here picking holes in other fans posts
                you say you have to win world cups or european tournaments in order to be a world class player, yet when he points out some of the biggest names in today's football have not done that, you through a tantrum and call him boring. Quite easy to pick holes in ridiculous statements

Think your going to have to go on the blocked list

Comment

threw not through, england have not won anything since 1966 because we have not been good enough , thats a fact , gerrard and lampard never showed up in the big games the ones that mattered , thats just my opinion. nasser and yourself have other opinions and that's fine with me , what's not is his sarcastic comments or you jumping on it saying i'm having a tantrum . i don't insult anyone on here i have more about me .

Comment

threw not through, england have not won anything since 1966 because we have not been good enough , thats a fact , gerrard and lampard never showed up in the big games the ones that mattered , thats just my opinion. nasser and yourself have other opinions and that's fine with me , what's not is his sarcastic comments or you jumping on it saying i'm having a tantrum . i don't insult anyone on here i have more about me .
                    Ok, so opposed to hiding behind "the topic is England" - please answer his question - Is Messi or Ronaldo a world class player?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                      Ok, so opposed to hiding behind "the topic is England" - please answer his question - Is Messi or Ronaldo a world class player?
                      is messi or ronaldo a world class player , you tell me, is they.

Comment

is messi or ronaldo a world class player , you tell me, is they.
                        Sign of a lost argument is pointing out spelling/grammatical errors. Its like comparing someone to Hitler in a post. Its just a cop out.

Comment

Sign of a lost argument is pointing out spelling/grammatical errors. Its like comparing someone to Hitler in a post. Its just a cop out.
                          but why does it have to be an argument , why can't you just accept different people have different opinions without sarcasm or insult . pointing out grammatical errors will help him in the long run , it's all learning . i'd never be annoyed if someone picks me up on mine as i'd take the positive from it

Comment

but why does it have to be an argument , why can't you just accept different people have different opinions without sarcasm or insult . pointing out grammatical errors will help him in the long run , it's all learning . i'd never be annoyed if someone picks me up on mine as i'd take the positive from it
                            But this isn't about different opinions. You stated this phrase exactly:

Now, how does a statement like that relate only to England players. You actually use the words WORLD CLASS. You realise that means it encompasses THE WORLD. Not just england. This has nothing to do with opinion. I've named for you two World Class players as examples. Roque Junior and Luizao won the 2002 world cup but they definitely were not world class players, nor was Simone barone who won in 2006. Look at the bl00dy greek team of 2004 which managed to win the euros, were they world class? Of course not, don't be ridiculous. Your statement was incorrect and then you tried to suggest I was in the wrong in this scenario.

Comment

indeed. Still failed to confirm his earlier comment. Do you class Ronaldo or Messi as world class players?

And yes, i'm fairly certain all football fans across the planet would class them as world class.

Comment

Working...
                              X