Goals Scored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    Sorry mate., that point two does not make sense to the point i was trying to make. I was trying to say, although we are far poorer at the back than Bournemouth......we are following their approach.

Agree with your summary on point one about Warnock and a well drilled side.

Dont agree with your stat on point 3. Can only judge him on this season i think and 10 games is no where near enough. give him the season and think we will finish where most realistic fans expect us to be.
    Oh OK I thought you were saying that we are nowhere near as bad at the back than we were, not Bournemouth, my mistake.

It depends what you mean by a realistic fan I guess. "Realistically" I expect us to finish mid-table with him in charge for the rest of the season, however think that is nowhere near acceptable with the players at his disposal, and believe a decent manager would have us easily in the top 6.

Out of interest where do you expect us to finish and what would you be happy with?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Only on WATRB. Unreal
      dont lose the plot, man. i think some of the more sensible ones on watrb read threads have a genuine aim of debate, and once it devolves into seething hate toward ramsey, then we just dont respond.
      im not a ramsey backer, nor do i think he deserves some of the hate he gets from our shouty lot, but some of the arguments are just nonsense.

for what its worth, my opinion on the OP topic of the thread is that I'm happy were atop the list of most scored, but the defensive bits reeeally needs sorting out.. and quick, before we play the Hulls Brightons and Boros of this league.
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Can only judge him on this season i think and 10 games is no where near enough. give him the season and think we will finish where most realistic fans expect us to be.

10 league games this season - 40% win rate,,,...only 6 managers can better that (so far)

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
          Oh OK I thought you were saying that we are nowhere near as bad at the back than we were, not Bournemouth, my mistake.

It depends what you mean by a realistic fan I guess. "Realistically" I expect us to finish mid-table with him in charge for the rest of the season, however think that is nowhere near acceptable with the players at his disposal, and believe a decent manager would have us easily in the top 6.

Out of interest where do you expect us to finish and what would you be happy with?
          Before the season started i thought around mid table and a boring season for us. After keeping our players I would think we should be finishing anywhere from 4th-8th. Still think Ramsey will achieve this. Personally would love to be in the play-offs and see that as a fantastic season.

Now we have Fer fit, Charlie and Sandro not far off, we will look a different side.

I remember people saying they were lumping on at 12/1 for us to win the league. Got to remember that just because we have had a fortunate couple of years in this division, we arnt entitled to anything, got to work for it and get some luck along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            10 league games this season - 40% win rate,,,...only 6 managers can better that (so far)

See, the bloke is a genius! stats dont lie!

Comment

Before the season started i thought around mid table and a boring season for us. After keeping our players I would think we should be finishing anywhere from 4th-8th. Still think Ramsey will achieve this. Personally would love to be in the play-offs and see that as a fantastic season.

Now we have Fer fit, Charlie and Sandro not far off, we will look a different side.

I remember people saying they were lumping on at 12/1 for us to win the league. Got to remember that just because we have had a fortunate couple of years in this division, we arnt entitled to anything, got to work for it and get some luck along the way.
              No I am pretty level headed when it comes to assessing our chances, and was not expecting to run away with anything.

I also do not just have an irrational hatred of Ramsey just do not think he is up to the task. However, like you say with the players we have we should be finishing in the play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                dont lose the plot, man. i think some of the more sensible ones on watrb read threads have a genuine aim of debate, and once it devolves into seething hate toward ramsey, then we just dont respond.
                im not a ramsey backer, nor do i think he deserves some of the hate he gets from our shouty lot, but some of the arguments are just nonsense.

for what its worth, my opinion on the OP topic of the thread is that I'm happy were atop the list of most scored, but the defensive bits reeeally needs sorting out.. and quick, before we play the Hulls Brightons and Boros of this league.
                We played Hull the other week mate.

Comment

i know, i was there. but theyre 1 of few "top sides" weve played so far.
                  and we play them again on 1st jan.
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                  X