Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    He probably became a bad egg as a result of Harry's ineptness.
    No, he became a bad egg because the Youth Team Coach left him sat on the bench week after week while playing c*nts like SWP and Toilett.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
      No, he became a bad egg because the Youth Team Coach left him sat on the bench week after week while playing c*nts like SWP and Toilett.
      I'm sorry but I can't take your posts seriously when all you do is take the #### of ramsey
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Redknapp refered to him as "the boy" in a quite patronizing way.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

...after scoring against Brazil last week, he scored a brace against Peru yesterday on the WC qualifiers...

Comment

Biggest miss use of a player by Redknapp and our youth team coach in years at the Rs as someone stated he became a bad egg when he saw inferior players getting in the team ahead of him, most players woul be p*ssed if that happened to them

Comment

Working...
            X