• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladwin

Looks like back to Swindon on loan

Originally posted by Artful View Post
    Isn't getting much play time here and hasnt really done anything to impress when he has got on. At 23, i do wonder if he is going to improve significantly enough for this move to work. What with the early cup exit, cant see him getting many opportunites now. Shame as Massimo seems to have fit in like a glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
      Are you kidding me?

Either he is fed up, not fitting in or unable to get match fit. As I see it, he hasnt had a real stab at it yet???

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Are you kidding me?

Either he is fed up, not fitting in or unable to get match fit. As I see it, he hasnt had a real stab at it yet???
        On Swindon local radio, not many details but looks like short term. So looks like competitive game time for him - he won't get that with us now everyone back!

Comment

He only played on the wing for us, or little cameos. I think Sandro and Fer staying has dropped him down the pecking order big time, unfortunately for him.

Comment

For a 22 year old to look as out of shape as he did against Cardiff is a concern. I think he needs a run of games at a lower level for a season or two before he gets a real shot. Completely understandable why he isn't anywhere near the first team at the moment if you ask me.

Comment

Play him instead of Tozser....cant be any worse!
              Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 08-10-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Well that worked out well

Comment

He will come good, I think the deal was about Mas, rumour was he was included to screw spuds? Anyway, I think he's a good player, hope he gets done games under his belt and cones back solid!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                    Isn't getting much play time here and hasnt really done anything to impress when he has got on. At 23, i do wonder if he is going to improve significantly enough for this move to work. What with the early cup exit, cant see him getting many opportunites now. Shame as Massimo seems to have fit in like a glove.
                    What was that you were banging on about, judging a player on a few games....troll on
                    Last edited by QPRDave; 08-10-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Seem to remenber we payed a few quid for him.. From what I seen in a few app's he didn't look great.. But it was not long at all. Shame he is going out on loan, he should be playing.. Where is his best position? He doesn't look like a winger.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Smacks of chaos .......yet again.

Comment

Nobody wanting Sandro or Fer has scuppered this poor young man. Feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Nobody wanting Sandro or Fer has scuppered this poor young man. Feel sorry for him.
                            Good point, Mac

Comment

gladwin at center half anyone

i see ben is going back to swindon on loan but watching his arrival at qpr on you tube they describe him as a player who can play center half does anybody think he should be given a chance
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X