The mysterious godlike status of Alejandro Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Simon Barker all day long , as Ray Davies would say ,all day and all of the night !
    ( Respect your opinion Bush ,and Nas , cant always agree !)
    Thats fair enough mate, Barker left here when I was 3 so I never really got to watch him in the flesh.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How many other players have a QPR tattoo? That deserves status in itself for any player for any club.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        How many other players have a QPR tattoo? That deserves status in itself for any player for any club.
        ive got 4 QPR tattoos but the club dosn`t owe me a living
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          every time someone says " he really loves the the club " or " what an incredible guy " ,i want to vomit.
          Drunk tonight ?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Lost count of the amount of players who are never the same after serious knee injuries, Gazza being the most obvious example.

Sadly, there is no evidence that Ale is any different. Great ambassador but the Godfather was right re the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Drunk tonight ?
              No shania ,it genuinely sickens me
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
              X