Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Acton & Nasser95

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I don't think you should talk for younger fans because as a young fan, I can tell you that I absolutely loved that game.

Saying that judgement didn't win us that game is clutching at straws because there was definitely judgement in keeping JET on for 90 minutes when everyone around me said he looked dead including myself. I saw a playing philosophy developing but it didn't happen often enough because the defence didn't seem comfortable on the ball and just booted it up.

The people at the club are showing faith, something certain fans could do with having.
    You obviously know everything there is to know about football life etc.

Come back when your a bit older and wiser but in your case I have my doubts,there is faith
    and blind faith I wonder what category you fall into

I don't think you should talk for younger fans because as a young fan, I can tell you that I absolutely loved that game.

Saying that judgement didn't win us that game is clutching at straws because there was definitely judgement in keeping JET on for 90 minutes when everyone around me said he looked dead including myself. I saw a playing philosophy developing but it didn't happen often enough because the defence didn't seem comfortable on the ball and just booted it up.

The people at the club are showing faith, something certain fans could do with having.
    Your posts read exactly like all your posts from last season basically saying everyone is wrong and your right, to stay strong, that your s hitty stats suggest everything is fine and that anyone who questions or points out negative parts in our play is anti QPR

You were 100% wrong last season with your blind loyalty we went down!!!!

Things are not perfect although your trying to brainwash people once again that they are. Nothing wrong with people constructively pointing out our deficiencies in the hope their addressed unless you live in Nasser utopia world were everything is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      You obviously know everything there is to know about football life etc.

Come back when your a bit older and wiser but in your case I have my doubts,there is faith
      and blind faith I wonder what category you fall into
      Bill geezer is on another planet I reckon he's an App or something as nothing can be as straight forward and perfect as he makes out

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Bill geezer is on another planet I reckon he's an App or something as nothing can be as straight forward and perfect as he makes out
        Yes I think so just comes out with some really amazing observations but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Yes I think so just comes out with some really amazing observations but whatever
          Bill he's better left alone in la la land this is the same fella that told us we were all wrong and dear old Clanger is a good defender now the Soton fans claim he's shyte he doesn't talk about Clanger anymore .
          Playing with 2 up is no good even tho it's better suited to the Championship

Comment

Your posts read exactly like all your posts from last season basically saying everyone is wrong and your right, to stay strong, that your s hitty stats suggest everything is fine and that anyone who questions or points out negative parts in our play is anti QPR

You were 100% wrong last season with your blind loyalty we went down!!!!

Things are not perfect although your trying to brainwash people once again that they are. Nothing wrong with people constructively pointing out our deficiencies in the hope their addressed unless you live in Nasser utopia world were everything is perfect
            Have you been hurt or something? I go to matches to support my team. I come back home and support my team regardless of the result. Do I get angry during the match? Of course. I'm complaining about something for 60 of the 90 minutes in general. But when I come home, I take a step back, look at the positives and get through the week on that before the next game. My stats are there to support points and to disprove incorrect points. Why can't you accept that I have a point of view that I will defend. When we win, the manager gets no credit for it. That is ludicrous to me. Especially because when we lose, you lot get on his back faster than Usain Bolt running 100 metres. I will always constructively criticise the club but I see beyond the blind desire to complain about something when there is something I could be positive about instead. Get over yourself and accept that I won't agree with you about this and you trying to act like what you are saying is 'constructive' and 'for the better of the club' is all just complaining for the sake of it. As for you thinking that I'm an app, its always nice to be compared to a machine because in general, they don't take sh1t from people who spew it non stop.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Bill he's better left alone in la la land this is the same fella that told us we were all wrong and dear old Clanger is a good defender now the Soton fans claim he's shyte he doesn't talk about Clanger anymore .
              Playing with 2 up is no good even tho it's better suited to the Championship
              I don't talk about Caulker much because he doens't play at this club at the moment. I still think he has potential, still think he has physical attributes to be a good centre back but I have always said - and will continue to say - that his weakness is his reading of the game and his general mentality towards the game. Prove to me that anything I've said there is wrong mate.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Have you been hurt or something? I go to matches to support my team. I come back home and support my team regardless of the result. Do I get angry during the match? Of course. I'm complaining about something for 60 of the 90 minutes in general. But when I come home, I take a step back, look at the positives and get through the week on that before the next game. My stats are there to support points and to disprove incorrect points. Why can't you accept that I have a point of view that I will defend. When we win, the manager gets no credit for it. That is ludicrous to me. Especially because when we lose, you lot get on his back faster than Usain Bolt running 100 metres. I will always constructively criticise the club but I see beyond the blind desire to complain about something when there is something I could be positive about instead. Get over yourself and accept that I won't agree with you about this and you trying to act like what you are saying is 'constructive' and 'for the better of the club' is all just complaining for the sake of it. As for you thinking that I'm an app, its always nice to be compared to a machine because in general, they don't take sh1t from people who spew it non stop.
                Stopped reading at 'Have'

Comment

Stopped reading at 'Have'
                  Probably couldn't deal with the post if you are having so much issue dealing with an occasional loss.

Comment

Probably couldn't deal with the post if you are having so much issue dealing with an occasional loss.
                    'Siri why is Nasser such a bell end'

'Nasser is a bell end as he cant accept others may have an alternative opinion to him and tries to convince everyone to think along his lines. On the odd occasion he does say the odd interesting thing but more often than not talks total and utter b ollocks'

I don't mind losing, as a QPR fan you have to get used to it but I'm not over the moon about being disorganised and defensively a shambles. Is it wrong for me and others to raise these concerns??? Well according to you it is!! Why is that??

Comment

'Siri why is Nasser such a bell end'

'Nasser is a bell end as he cant accept others may have an alternative opinion to him and tries to convince everyone to think along his lines. On the odd occasion he does say the odd interesting thing but more often than not talks total and utter b ollocks'

I don't mind losing, as a QPR fan you have to get used to it but I'm not over the moon about being disorganised and defensively a shambles. Is it wrong for me and others to raise these concerns??? Well according to you it is!! Why is that??
                      And who said I am happy. What I said, if you ever read my posts properly, is that there is little point dwelling over the negatives, especially when it is to do with organisation. What I look it is where there is an issue in selection that can be solved, and I've already made a full post on that regarding Henry in the midfield. I've criticised ramsey for consistently choosing Henry but not for not picking Sandro because I'm well aware and accepting that Sandro shouldn't play at any less than 100% fitness. I've even criticised Ramsey for not making enough subs and he proved me and most of us wrong by keeping JET on until the end. Will I look at the defensive errors as something we can improve? Of course. But what can we or Ramsey do to get rid of errors of judgement and communication. He can change the defence and he has done. Give that time, defences take time to gel. We only have one defender who played for us last season. Angella, hall and konch and perch didn't. What I look it is how I'm encouraged by the fact that we have scored more goals than anyone in this league. I make the conscious decision to look at that positive post match because that is worth caring about. I never said there was an issue raising concerns, I have issue when they are incorrect in how they are raised.

Comment

Ok let's have proper conversation. Why is there no point dwelling on negatives??? Suerly acknowledging there is a problem is the first step to resolving them is that not a fair comment??

I agree to some extent about defence gelling but your carrying on like its not a concern and for now we should turn a blind eye to it as it will sort itself out

Comment

Is this supposed to be a slug out thread?
                          Got all excited when I saw the thread title come up.
                          Other than the app insult and the use of Siri to diss someone, everything else was quite lame. (FYI: Siri is a bit of a ho)
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Sorry to disappoint Fraggy not been in slug out before I'm a virgin

Comment

Get ya slugs out for the lads!!!!
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X