Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ramsey say Same again against Brum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brum and the Fakes the surprise packages this season
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Sandro is in the squad for U21s tonight. If he can get another 1 or 2 U21/behind closed door games under his belt then he should be fine for this game. In regards to Brum, they have been really impressive since Rowett took over last season. He completely turned them around last year, finishing 10th after a dismal start. Backed them at 50s e/w for the league

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Why on earth isn't he fit? We played Angella and Toszer staright away and they've had 0 games this season, Sandro has had 3/4 in the U21's and looked good for 20mins on saturday. With 2 weeks to hone fitness why the hell wouldn't he play?
        Can only assume it's down to his lack of pre-season training. Perish the thought it's for personal reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Sandro is in the squad for U21s tonight. If he can get another 1 or 2 U21/behind closed door games under his belt then he should be fine for this game. In regards to Brum, they have been really impressive since Rowett took over last season. He completely turned them around last year, finishing 10th after a dismal start. Backed them at 50s e/w for the league
          Do you think this is part of Ramsey's vendetta making Sandro play with the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Do you think this is part of Ramsey's vendetta making Sandro play with the kids.
            farking hello, the bloke had no pre-season, we, nor it seems the club had much idea of when his Visa issue was going to be resolved. He is still getting fit.....quote simple really, granted, not as interesting as a vendetta or ramsey being inept.

Comment

It's a vendetta, a personal grudge. Ramsey doesnt play our most expensive player and one of the best in the division cos he loves Henry. Dont you read this forum mate.

Comment

No point in rushing Sandro or Fer back only for them to break down again. Obviously we want to see the strongest 11 out there but there's a whole season to play.

Faurlin & ###### for me.

Comment

Nah mate. Sandro has always been quite fragile since he signed for us so no need to risk him last game, especially with the International break ahead. There are a lot more harder games ahead and would rather him 100% for those rather than risk injuring again

Comment

It's a vendetta, a personal grudge. Ramsey doesnt play our most expensive player and one of the best in the division cos he loves Henry. Dont you read this forum mate.
                    Come on Kev you're being boring again.

Everyone with two eyes in their head can see Sandro is fit and will only get fitter playing matches. Blokes zillion times better than any other defensive midfielder we have but Ramsey obviously has shares in Henry and is deemed undropable. Next game will be guaranteed Henry and Sandro starting, despite the fact we need a passer in there Henry wont be dropped for #### (IMO).

Comment

Come on Kev you're being boring again.

Everyone with two eyes in their head can see Sandro is fit and will only get fitter playing matches. Blokes zillion times better than any other defensive midfielder we have but Ramsey obviously has shares in Henry and is deemed undropable. Next game will be guaranteed Henry and Sandro starting, despite the fact we need a passer in there Henry wont be dropped for #### (IMO).
                      Kev's honestly right. You cannot let a player like that get risked when they are recovering. Sandro has come out of a long recovery and needs to be nursed to fitness especially with his history. Same thing we are doing with Faurlin, same thing Tottenham did with Sandro and even with Ledley King (albeit to a greater extent). We have to put the health and fitness of our players first and what we have done with sandro is absolutely the right thing to do, especially in the marathon of the Championship.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If he has any sense he'll make one change and it will be Sandro for Henry.

Comment

They look a decent side but they did get beaten at home by Rotherham 2 weeks ago, so they are definitely beatable if we have a go at them. Think of the commotion on here if we lost at home to Rotherham :-) Want to see Ramsey start to play the best 11 available and Sandro should be a first team starter if he is fit.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Kev's honestly right. You cannot let a player like that get risked when they are recovering. Sandro has come out of a long recovery and needs to be nursed to fitness especially with his history. Same thing we are doing with Faurlin, same thing Tottenham did with Sandro and even with Ledley King (albeit to a greater extent). We have to put the health and fitness of our players first and what we have done with sandro is absolutely the right thing to do, especially in the marathon of the Championship.
                            He's not been injured bud, just away. Missed the end of last season for us due to visa not fitness.

Bloke should be further along than 20minutes into the season. Should replace Henry next game and play alongside either Luongo/Faurlin/Toszer. Henry backup.

Comment

He's not been injured bud, just away. Missed the end of last season for us due to visa not fitness.

Bloke should be further along than 20minutes into the season. Should replace Henry next game and play alongside either Luongo/Faurlin/Toszer. Henry backup.
                              Something going on in the background, ....must be

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Something going on in the background, ....must be
                                As simple as he doesn't fancy Sandro I reckon bud. Mad but I think he really rates Henry instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X