• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Hall & Hill - CB
    Harriman - RB
    Konch - LB
    If he can held his hands down during a challenge he might still hack it. Look at Hangeland how well he is playing for CP!

Regarding Harriman, I guess he is on a season long loan?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Need to get Dunne and Nelson back as coaches
      Well said!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Give ned and hall a run again as the cb pairing. Hall is only going to get better I reckon. Ned and angella
        be competing to partner him, at least until we get a cb in january (got to get another surely?)

Would be half tempted to bring hill back in though, I hope the hasnt set on his career yet, always been an admirer ttbh Can he still cut it?

Comment

The whole defence doesn't fill me with confidence,really poor,ass much as I like the chief he's started badly and is not captain material, about time Perch was left out he's awful

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Did you watch the same game as me? Angella wasn't shying away but Hall was? I couldn't disagree more. Hall looks the far better player for me. Angella is 6ft 2 or whatever he is and the bloke can't head a ball it's embarrassing. Hall is our best CB IMO.
            Are you sure you were at Loftus Road yesterday? Hall couldn't win nothing in the air, he was caught out of position several times and the Bolton attackers had no problems holding him off the ball. He needs to hit the gym. We need a proper centre-back - the kind Dunne was when we were last in the Championship

Comment

If Ramsey has any flexibility in team selection, it the back 4. Every line-up has struggled, therefore, give some fringe players a chance. A fit Yun should slot in at LB but you also have Kpewka for LB or CB. Try Furlong at RB. Keep mixing until something clicks. What has he to lose at this point, they're conceding 2+ a game.

Comment

The problem we have is, until Yun's back, this weeks defence was our best on paper. Because, lets face it, Perch has been shocking and Harriman really isn't championship level - as much as we'd like to believe it.

Comment

nadine won every header when jumping against angella u expect him to lose maybe half , but he lost every one

Comment

One size again cant tackle cant head

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      no Hill - He has had his day - he knows it too
                      Mate, he cannot possibly be any worse than Angella. Or Onuoha this season. Plus, isn't that exactly what everyone has been saying about Hill for 5 years now? He always proves them wrong.
                      Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 05-10-2015, 09:44 AM.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Think all the back four need is a proper defensive coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Think all the back four need is a proper defensive coach.
                          My thoughts as well.

We have good defenders for this level, we need to get a proepr defensive coach on board and just work on drill after drill with the back 4 Ramsey wants to proceed with. We have a 2 week break now, it should be top of our training agenda.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            My thoughts as well.

We have good defenders for this level, we need to get a proepr defensive coach on board and just work on drill after drill with the back 4 Ramsey wants to proceed with. We have a 2 week break now, it should be top of our training agenda.
                            The most amazing thing is that Ramsey was a defender....a right-back. Where is our main area of weakness?......defence....in particular?.......RB

Comment

This is the most gutting part of our season so far -- think we need both a coach and an on-field mentor. Would use Clint now as a player/coach. As a player, used in spots, he may have lost a step in his pace of play, but his heart is bigger than the entire team's. Need his inspiration now. As for coaching, believe the players will respond to him. Certainly better than whoever is sculpting our horrific defense these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X