Hill and the management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill and the management

I've heard very worrying rumours that the management team have fallen out with Hill.

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    I've heard very worrying rumours that the management team have fallen out with Hill.
    Ouch. Really?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Source?

Comment

That's really seriously worrying. How awful. Sack the management. Details?

Comment

Well you can hardly blame Hill for being annoyed (if he is). I know it was made pretty clear to him he was more back up in emergencies this season but how much more of an emergency do you need when we have let in 20 odd goals in ten odd games.

Maybe for away games even consider playing Hill and Onouha/ Hall, then use Angella as sweeper? We have to do something to cut out the goals. Though playing Sandro and Fer in midfield would be a start as we might actually hold onto the ball for more than 30 seconds at a time....

Comment

Hill and the management

A poster indicated yesterday they have fallen out with each other. Persnally, I hope they are just having a healthy debate on the broken record also known as "diffensive issues".
            Last edited by Shania; 05-10-2015, 03:49 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I hope the squad is debating Shania.....you can't beat a mass debate!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                A poster indicated yesterday they have fallen out with each other. Persnally, I hope they are just having a healthy debate on the broken record also known as "diffensive issues".
                The squad looks very much together, not sure why they would have said this.

Sounds like an assumption based on the fact he isnt playing?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I hope the squad is debating Shania.....you can't beat a mass debate!
                  see what you did there dave!

Comment

You will get Ramsey calling his user name on telly now like Warnock did,

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      The squad looks very much together, not sure why they would have said this.

Sounds like an assumption based on the fact he isnt playing?
                      How I see it too. Last week it was the management falling out with Sandro, now that he has played it appears to have moved onto Hill. Load of cobblers IMO.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                        see what you did there dave!
                        Afraid i,m very childish 56....

Comment

Will they be debating that down South Africa Road !!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            You will get Ramsey calling his user name on telly now like Warnock did,
                            Nah, Ramsey can do better than that. Anyway, a discussion may be healty. Especially if it turns out that Hill eventually will turn out to be a part of the management.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Hills not happy hes not playing. Especially as we are leaking so many goals

Comment

Working...
                              X