X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive thought of a complete new system

i was lying in my bed and i suddenly thought of a complete new system

its called the five five system

and basically how it works are the back five are in charge of keeping goals out and the front five are responsable
    for creating and scoring goals

my systym allows austin to be sold for 15 million in the jan sale

so back five are hill hall sandro onuoha and henry in a sweeper format

the front five are hoilett and jet as strikers

with fer chery and luongo as attacking midfield .....austin dropped to subs bench ro regain form can be used as an impact sub,WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS IS THIS A GOOD TEAM
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Sounds interesting Ted. Did you run the idea past Brian over pillow talk?

Comment

Can we use 3 goalkeepers. Genuine question

Comment

Like you ted I thought we'd see more of holliet. Surely he can cause problems at this level. Just a shame he doesn't have a Phillips delivery as we could do with his pace
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

New front four

Jet up top, Chery on the left, Fer playing the No:10 role and Austin the other side of him?
          Kept the faith!

Comment

What's this new game called?

Comment

Think you're agreeing with teds 1 5 0 5 formation so should of been added in his section
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

10 sweepers and Jet up front will do.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  Jet up top, Chery on the left, Fer playing the No:10 role and Austin the other side of him?
                  You know what Cally I wouldn't start Charlie next game even if he is fit yesterday proved to me Ramsey doesn't know his players Fer the Nurse and Chery bought him more time just by their individual quality they turned the game now Ramsey needs take a closer look at what he's got instead being stubborn with his team selection too many not CA have played for no other reason than Ramsey has no sense of adventure with his player selection Perch Onoura Toszer Angella and Henry have all played more games than they should have
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 04-10-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

These players should start every single game fitness permitting IMHO.
                    Hall.
                    Fer.
                    Sandra.
                    Chery.
                    Jet.
                    Austin.

All the rest should fight for a place, but those six are good enough to be aotomaically on the team sheet every week and a superb spine of a championship side

Comment

I've taken to thinking about if we did play 3 at the back. Does anyone think Luongo could do the job on the left side? Open up some space for Chery in the attacking third at the moment. Drop fer alongside Sandro and have Austin and Jet up front. Phillips wide right and Angella, Hall and Onuoha at centre back. I haven't really supported 3 atb this season but reckon with luongo on the left supplying energy up and down the pitch it might work.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        i was lying in my bed and i suddenly thought of a complete new system

its called the five five system

and basically how it works are the back five are in charge of keeping goals out and the front five are responsable
                        for creating and scoring goals

my systym allows austin to be sold for 15 million in the jan sale

so back five are hill hall sandro onuoha and henry in a sweeper format

the front five are hoilett and jet as strikers

with fer chery and luongo as attacking midfield .....austin dropped to subs bench ro regain form can be used as an impact sub,WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS IS THIS A GOOD TEAM
                        May I suggest:
                        We call the front five: Right Wing #7, Inside Right #8, Centre Forward #9, Inside Left #10, Left Wing #11.
                        We call the back five: Right Back #2, Left Back #3, Right Half #4, Centre Half #5, Left Half #6.

I like it Ted but I can't shake a nagging feeling I've seen it somewhere before!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

my

the first player i would put into my team sheat is clint hill ive got no idea why he isnt playing him he would have
                          stopped the fulham slaughter by elbowing young striker and putting him out the game

More...

Comment

i used to play in that system

I used to play in that system and no this isnt the same,as a right winger i would be very like matty phillips i would have games where i was useless then games where i was amazing

then came the dark ages where i had to track the overlaping full backs it used to burn out my energy reserve and i would spend more time defending than attacking

my system would not have any real shape because as soon as you put out a rigid shape the opposition suss you out

we would bassically start with a ten man defence and one up front but during the game we would continually change our shape completely outwitting the enemy

sometimes we could have a four man attack with jet hoilett massingo and chery all attacking together

then three players drop back completely blocking the midfield

THE GREATEST MANAGER WEE EVER HAD WAS VENABLES HE WAS A TACTICAL GENIUS HE WON THE FA CUP SEMI FINAL WITH OUT PLAYING ANY STRIKERS CLIVE ALLEN PLAYED ON THE WING,THIS MEANT WE HAD TWO PLAYERS MORE THAN THEM ALL OVER THE PITCH AND ULTIMATELY WE CRUSHED THEM

cris ramsey is supposed to be a brilliant coach so why isnt he playing our best defender clint hill

More...

Comment

Working...
                            X