Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character we showed a bit yesterday

If there was one crumb of comfort its that we showed so character yesterday

On the back of a drubbing against local rivals, two nil down after 10mins, crowd had turned, giving up lead with 5mins to play and to come back again and win showed some minerals

Heads could have dropped and it could have ended up three nil

There is defo something there just need to find a way of finding some consistency

Fair play to them for that. I think it shows they ARE playing for the manager. As Ramsey has said, in fairness to him, is that individual mistakes are costing us.

Problem is if we keep leaking goals at the rate we are, we won't win many games at all. Bolton are tripe.

Comment

The big problem is the goals conceded are similar to one's we conceded the game before. Bolton were truly awful and are a example of what we could be in 3 years if consolidation is really the plan as languishing in this league too long after relegation spells disaster as proven by many other clubs.

Comment

I was really pleased with the reaction to our first goal. The players went mad. I drew some comfort from that.
        JET, Chery and Konch really seemed up for it.

Comment

i agree ...we played really well between minutes 12 and 89

that game should have been a routine 2-0 win! but with that defence and centre midfield i think these sort of games will be more the norm. We shouldn't need to score 3 goals every week to win a game!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            i agree ...we played really well between minutes 12 and 89
            and between 92 and 94

Comment

Anyone think of a better game since this board took over. People moan about negative football and then we get a game like that and people still don't seem happy. I would be happy if we played every game like that yesterday, was exactly what I go for. Loved it.

Comment

Liverpool at home in the premier league was a hell of a game not dissimilar to yesterday. Kev on a serious note you cannot be happy how we defend?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Liverpool at home in the premier league was a hell of a game not dissimilar to yesterday. Kev on a serious note you cannot be happy how we defend?
                  No course not mate, it was shocking. But we won with a lot minute goal in a thriller after being 2 nil down. Don't get much better than that excitement wise,. If we are not going up automatic, let's have more gung ho games like that then please. That team might of had a reply to Fulham as well, cos they were really up for it, and like west said, showed bundles of character so unlike last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Anyone think of a better game since this board took over. People moan about negative football and then we get a game like that and people still don't seem happy. I would be happy if we played every game like that yesterday, was exactly what I go for. Loved it.
                    I was saying that this and Liverpool have been the most 'fun' games to watch. If I wanted to bring someone to loftus road to convert them, these would be the games I'd bring them to.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Liverpool was good for 10mins and the ending other then that it was painful to watch

Comment

There is definitely some spirit there 2-0 down and they've pulled it back and won (and at Wolves).

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Liverpool was good for 10mins and the ending other then that it was painful to watch
                          I'd say from our first goal the game was incredible and it is those moments that overtake the rest of the game in our memory. Just in the same way the Derby game was incredible for me. Forget the full 90 minutes, when you see those moments of unreal emotion, thats what makes me proud to be a QPR fan.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            qpr v m city 2-2 we were robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              qpr v m city 2-2 we were robbed
                              Agueros hand ball/offside goal comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X