Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillips

What's happened to him?
    At the moment he seems very low on confidence. He never quite seems to have the ball under control. Should be burying the 1 on 1 yesterday.

All our attacks come down the left with chery as he is offering very little atm

I really like him as a player but I don't think he is doing enough to keep his place in the side.

He's stopped doing what he done well last season which is get ball get some space and deliver it. He keeps trying to carry and beat his man

Needs to get back to basics

Comment

Wasn't complete shyte

Comment

I thought he was alright yesterday. Not at his best, sure, but not bad.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He has one good game all season (wolves!) he needs a size 9 up the Harris that's all
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Wouldn't leave him out yet tho, powerful and quick and we know what he can do. Ramsey was given credit for getting him going last season so time to earn your money again Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              He has one good game all season (wolves!) he needs a size 9 up the Harris that's all
              We are breaking with Chery on the left second half Phillips stands motionless on half way line
              says it all for me

Comment

Carrying an injury? For some reason lacking in confidence?

Something is not quite right at the moment.

Comment

Should be dropped!!! He hasn't got ball skills, he can run, and cross, if he isn't doing that get him out of the team and play Mas there for now!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Just needs someone to convert a cross of his, bring back his confidence a bit. Think teams are marking him more closely than Chery so it is easier to play it to the left instead.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Looks like he's lost interest, probably still disappointed he didn't get his move, hasn't played well once yet, should be doing more

Comment

Needs to get his a### back and defend as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
                          Needs to get his a### back and defend as well.
                          TBF yesterday he did a lot coming back.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I thought he was alright yesterday. Not at his best, sure, but not bad.
                            Yes agree just needs to hit the target more and a little more composure in one on one situations
                            there is a good player in there at this level but not a great player as some would have you
                            believe,needs to be consistant and not disappear for long periods of the game

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Yes agree just needs to hit the target more and a little more composure in one on one situations
                              there is a good player in there at this level but not a great player as some would have you
                              believe,needs to be consistant and not disappear for long periods of the game
                              I think that there is a great player there potentially but he needs to be more composed on the ball. to be able to finish the chance he had yesterday is what makes him good and not great yet. He just needs to work on that and his tendency to hit on the weak foot because he does try and avoid it often, even though he has a great left peg (as wolves will remember)

I do agree that he needs to stop being invisible.

Comment

Working...
                              X