Papering over the cracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papering over the cracks

Another clueless and inept team selection and formation by Ramsey. The win was in spite of him, not because of him, and he deserves zero credit for it IMO. No way was this a turning point.

Ramset still has to go

The guys has proved he does not know what he is doing Still plays Henry and Tozer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Another clueless and inept team selection and formation by our youth team coach. The win was in spite of him, not because of him, and he deserves zero credit for it IMO. No way was this a turning point.
        This. Fer, Chery and Jet give hope. As does the footballer that is Sandro. But anyone who pairs Kelvin and T osser hasn't a clue. And that f acking, woeful embarrassment of a defence...... Jesus Christ. Hall, if poor, is the only one who was halfway decent.

Comment

That win has just secured him till Christmas.........Now settle down boys,we are well on track for 21st....chill man

Comment

Another clueless and inept team selection and formation by our youth team coach. The win was in spite of him, not because of him, and he deserves zero credit for it IMO. No way was this a turning point.

Agreed, it was like two pub teams slugging it out.

No quality apart from chery's goal. angella should never be picked ahead of hall, ned needs to be cb, henry should be tossed in the bin alongside toare,perch and toilet.

we need to sign that southend keeper badly. toser...... his name suits him.

farking amature day yet again at loftus rd but today we got lucky............ really farking lucky.

ramshyte and the players mentioned above needs +binning and fast
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Agreed, it was like two pub teams slugging it out.

No quality apart from chery's goal. angella should never be picked ahead of hall, ned needs to be cb, henry should be tossed in the bin alongside toare,perch and toilet.

we need to sign that southend keeper badly. toser...... his name suits him.

farking amature day yet again at loftus rd but today we got lucky............ really farking lucky.

ramshyte and the players mentioned above needs +binning and fast
              Speaking of Traore, he was sat 4 seats in front of me in E block with his entourage. Didn't even celebrate Chery's goal. Weakest clap i've ever seen. Think he sees he's lost his place at the club.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Speaking of Traore, he was sat 4 seats in front of me in E block with his entourage. Didn't even celebrate Chery's goal. Weakest clap i've ever seen. Think he sees he's lost his place at the club.
                Yeah he's a gonner Ramsey don't want him I reckon listening to the early season comments

Comment

you must sit near me i am in E block and Traore was just a few rows down from me! who were the 2 guys with him..they looked like his minders!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    you must sit near me i am in E block and Traore was just a few rows down from me! who were the 2 guys with him..they looked like his minders!
                    I don't know haha but if you are talking about the two oddly dressed blokes, I'd hardly say they are minding him too well. What was with his man bun as well? He left before the final whistle too if im not mistaken.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I don't know haha but if you are talking about the two oddly dressed blokes, I'd hardly say they are minding him too well. What was with his man bun as well? He left before the final whistle too if im not mistaken.
                      Haha. F acker never lasts ninety minutes.... What was he doing there??

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Haha. F acker never lasts ninety minutes.... What was he doing there??
                        Keeping an eye on the Uzbeki league on his phone to see if any teams need a left back. Surprised he didn't get a seat in C Club

Comment

Keeping an eye on the Uzbeki league on his phone to see if any teams need a left back. Surprised he didn't get a seat in C Club

Comment

I am in the "acceptance" stage of grief. I was not at all disappointed to see us 2-0 down as I think a loss would have moved us closer to an improved future. Short term pain for long term gain. As it is, with the win that improved future is now just a little bit further away.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

No way was this a turning point.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X