QPR 4 Bolton 3 - Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 4 Bolton 3 - Highlights

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Love JET's second even more now
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Embarrassing defending for the Bolton goals especially the first 2. Serms that no one bothers to mark at set pieces at QPR.

Comment

2 cracking goals from QPR. All 3 Bolton goals were horribly defended, Onhua should closed the Bolton player down on the 3rd.

Comment

can somebody load this sky sports thing onto you tube

i just love this game it wont bring back the 500 pound i lost but its the greatest game ive ever seen i want to be able to see it every day i loove that strike by sandro that was tipped over i love that strike by chery

BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE MY JET HE WAS AFTER ALL THE PLAYER I SAID COULD BECOME A STAR AND IF RAMSEY PLAYED HIM EVERY GAME AS A STRIKER HE WILL SCORE 25 GOALS A SEASON IN THIS DIVISION

so please somebody put this on you tube i dont know how to do it
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...n-3-Highlights

Comment

Scoring more goals without Charlie. He's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Scoring more goals without Charlie. He's the problem.
                We did score four with charlie in the team and he's scored 7 so I don't see how he's the problem. Think he will only get better with time and guidance.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Should have used an emoji.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Should have used an emoji.
                    oh right haaha. sorry about that
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That was some turn and finish from JET. Fantastic goal to win a match.

Comment

Working...
                      X