• Show
Clear All

• Robert Green "England's number 1"

For me awful again today ...

Should have given a penalty away in the first half after coming out
    Cleared out the attacker got No where near the ball.... So much so
    The ref gave a goal kick.... Why he didn't give a penalty I will
    Never know ....

3rd goal down to him came out didn't command/win the ball ... Ball is recycled and they score if he had let the defenders defend or
    Won the ball would never have happened .....

Then to top it all off ....

Ran into the back Of a Bolton midfielder who wasn't looking had the aldasicty to complain ... When the midfield slotted home !!!

Maybe the ref felt sorry for Ramsey...

Why our clown of a manager keeps picking him amazes me .....

Clueless

Ok.

Defence worries me far more than any benefit we may gain by playing Smithies over Green. More pressing issues.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agreed Ramsey has serious work today ... If only he had enough time ... Like half
      Of the premier league ... Pre season and almost 10
      Games of a new season

Comment

i was at the same game and can't see how Green can be blamed for any of the 3 goals! the fact that 3 of our back 4 couldn't head the ball today has nothing to do with the goalkeeper!

Comment

Green is pony and needs dropping. Usual abysmal kicking never seen anything like it.

I would go as far as to say were so shaky at the back because of him as the defence know he's a clown and have no faith in him and can't rely on him

Will say however the drop at the end from what I saw was not his fault there player deliberately used his shoulder to knock it out his hands hoping lino would miss it

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            i was at the same game and can't see how Green can be blamed for any of the 3 goals! the fact that 3 of our back 4 couldn't head the ball today has nothing to do with the goalkeeper!
            First goal was a high looped in throw which was in 6yard box should have come and caught it so his fault

Second harsh to blame him as it was a smart save but then possibly could have pushed round the post

Third fannies about causing chaos so partly responsible but chances to defend after that

Overall assessment he's s hit

Comment

First goal deffo his fault.

How the hell a player running backwards can get to the ball before Green when all he had to do was simply come off his line to collect it, is beyond me.

Then again, when you see the mess of things he made when he does come off his line. It's no wonder he rarely does so.

Green is well past his sell by date, 7 goals in two games. buts lets all blame the defence instead.

Comment

This. Great save from which they got their second when no one was following up following Ned's poor header.

Comment

Haven't seen or heard the game today, but we could have David DeGea in goal, and we'd still concede because
                  we have 2 blokes at fullback that seem to struggle blocking balls coming into our box.
                  Then we have 2 centre mids that can't protect the centre backs.
                  In short we are getting attacked from all areas, with balls flying around like a lotto machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    This. Great save from which they got their second when no one was following up following Ned's poor header.
                    Second goal????

He should have come and caught it no need for our defenders to even contemplate heading it keepers ball

Comment

As was I, totally agree.
                      If any keeper was dodgy today it was Bolton's. His distribution was awful and we should have pressurised him more. Green is the least of our worries, so no reason whatsoever for pointing the finger at him IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Second goal????

He should have come and caught it no need for our defenders to even contemplate heading it keepers ball
                        Will have to watch it again. Good save initially though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Will have to watch it again. Good save initially though.
                          Agree save through all those bodies was good but from memory there was not even Bolton player competing for the ball just two defenders and he could have just come and picked it out the air

I will watch again too always look different in a replay

Comment

Seen the goals...........Can,t blame Greeno for them.
                            1st one similar to fools 1st, Ball should never have got to the striker
                            2nd, was a good save, striker was more alive than our defence
                            3rd, shot through a group of players, should've been closed down more

Comment

green does not command his area and for that the old has been should be dropped asap!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X