Whose goal was better JET or Chery??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose goal was better JET or Chery??

Two fantastic goals but for me JET as he sold him the dummy then picked his spot

Hard call, both inch perfect, Jet worked for his position so Jet just.

Both sublime finishes though.

Comment

JET's only because it proved to be the winner
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm going with Chery's because it reminded me so much of Taarabt vs Cardiff and I can't help but feel like he needed that to show everyone how good he is.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Chery's was amazing. Liked his celebration too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Chery's was amazing. Liked his celebration too.
            Brilliant from the lad. Remember the name, give him more 90 minutes Ramsey. He deserves it more than King Karl
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

just watched the highlights http://www.skysports.com/football/qpr-vs-bolton/339646 great performance by them both and also from Fer — his pass to Phillips miss when we were 3-2 was sweet!

on the other hand, green was awful...

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Brilliant from the lad. Remember the name, give him more 90 minutes Ramsey. He deserves it more than King Karl
                Chery for me real class although Gladys effort was great being the winner,but the football was poor
                from both sides

Comment

Both equally good, can't pick between em

Comment

Jet. Mugged a player and then scored with three around him closing him down. Superb goal. Cherys was a lovely strike as well though and its very close,

Comment

Jet for me. Absolutely gorgeous goal, and made it all himself from nothing. Great skill involved but made it look easy which proves what a genuine talent he is.

Comment

JET for me. His coolness in such an important moment was impressive. Great to see 2 lefties hitting them in from long range on their "weaker" foot

Comment

Tie. Both fantastic goals.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

So it's split opinion then, that's good IMO because both goals deserved comment
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I'm going with Chery's because it reminded me so much of Taarabt vs Cardiff and I can't help but feel like he needed that to show everyone how good he is.
                              Let's hope that's the last time he reminds you of Adel.

Comment

Working...
                              X