On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

What a rollercoaster of a game, from shambolic defending from us, to sublime goal from Chery and a fantastically placed winner from Jet.

Defence apart from Konchesky was as bad as I have seen, very few
    headers won and general panic most of the time

Green as usual saved very little and blamed everyone.
    Toszner and Henry really is a poor partnership, however the return of Fer and Sandro showed that if fit they must start every week.
    Jet upfront was a real handful and his unpredictability makes him hard to mark.
    Still felt Phillips offered very little and screwed a chance wide to make it 4-2.

Decent crowd today over 16,000 who stayed with the team most of the time, the timing of the winner was their reward.
    Cracking game for the neutral controlled by a fairly clueless ref.

Sort out the defence and this team will be a real handful going forward.

Not too much booing?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Not too much booing?
      After their second atmosphere was turning a bit nasty, luckily we scored fairly quickly to calm the crowd down.

Comment

Ok, Thanks. Good.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Sort out the manager,not rocket science and we will deffo be top six !!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            What a rollercoaster of a game, from shambolic defending from us, to sublime goal from Chery and a fantastically placed winner from Jet.

Toszner and Henry really is a poor partnership, however the return of Fer and Sandro showed that if fit they must start every week.
            Still felt Phillips offered very little and screwed a chance wide to make it 4-2.

Decent crowd today over 16,000 who stayed with the team most of the time, the timing of the winner was their reward.

You ain't kidding, should like these games but the old ticker is starting to concern me
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Spot on agree with all of this!

Ref was a shocker..one of those who likes to be the centre of attention!

Comment

Working...
              X