No announcement yet.

Toszer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to just be a set piece taker. Every now and again a decent pass is played but it is very very rare hopefully improvement comes but at the moment not holding much hope.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      He is so scared to get into a tackle. Think he knows he's not going to win many 50 50s but at least try mate. No harm in it. Maybe an injury clause in his contract or something?
      Injury clause in contract which means he don't have to tackle!!!!!!!!! You really have got to be making stuff like that up. Give over Nas

Comment

He is so scared to get into a tackle. Think he knows he's not going to win many 50 50s but at least try mate. No harm in it. Maybe an injury clause in his contract or something?
        Is this a serious post? Really? An injury clause.......!

Comment

He's absolutely CRAP alongside Henry got to be 2 of the worst midfielders in the Championship, think his names spelt wrong replace the Z with an S would be about right,

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Injury clause in contract which means he don't have to tackle!!!!!!!!! You really have got to be making stuff like that up. Give over Nas
            Yeah never heard of anything like that!
            total b ollocks

Comment

We had it with Dunne if im not mistaken. If dunne got a serious injury we cancel his contract. So give it a rest.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You lot have really short memories if you forgot Dunne's clause. HR and he himself spoke of it. If the player (known to be injury prone) got a serious injury, either his contract got cancelled or he got a wage drop (I'm not sure which).
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We had it with Dunne if im not mistaken. If dunne got a serious injury we cancel his contract. So give it a rest.
                  Richard Dunne signed after years of injuries at villa hence his signing was a risk

Your making the assumption that he's scared to tackle and therefore might have clause about injuries. You have no knowledge of this and your making stuff up without foundation.

He simply might not be a foot in type of player!!!! Something that simple instead of your made up dramatic version
                  Last edited by West Acton; 04-10-2015, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Richard Dunne signed after years of injuries at villa hence his signing was a risk

Your making the assumption that he's scared to tackle and therefore might have clause about injuries. You have no knowledge of this and your making stuff up without foundation.

He simply might not be a foot in type of player!!!! Something that simple instead of your made up dramatic version
                    No wait Ramsey has a clause that he must not show any emotion from the touchline and must keep his arms folded

Comment

You're either a tackler or you're not, no 'Injury clause' will change that. If you're bottling challenges because your contract will be ripped up if you get injured then you're insane and double more likely to get injured.

........ Not that he'd have a clause like that anyway.

Comment

Do you ever read my posts? I said MAYBE he has an injury clause. I never said he did. I never made any suggestion. I was looking at a possible reason as to why he wouldn't go in for a bl00dy 50 50. My foundation for my MAYBE statement is that the club have done it before? Get off my case will you and start reading what I post before you rebuttle with nonsense.

Comment

Haven't seen Toszer play much. I think he came on against Fulham and I don't recall anything. I thought Watford fans held him in high regard and he was central in their promotion.

I'd give him some time yet, maybe having the Likes of Henry playing with him has thrown him off.

Hope he improves and like Henry (not this season) proves a lot of fans wrong after an initial poor start,

Comment

Why do we have to play two holding midfielders when we are at home

Comment

Originally posted by tomjackoqpr View Post
                              Fear !

Comment

Originally posted by tomjackoqpr View Post
                                It's misleading. They're only 'holding' or DM's when we're not in possession. When in possession they back up the front 4.

Barring one or two misplaced passes I thought Toszer did ok for a player still settling in.

Comment

Working...
                                X