No announcement yet.

Toszer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its amazing isn't it on how quick we judge a player, yet still make these rash comments, not just Toszer but when a young player gets a go in a first team , judgements are made on a couple of games if your lucky some on one half of a game, i have actually heard a scout judge a player on 45 mins of football (incredible) just shows what a little bit of time and patience can have , he was a top player for Watford as was Angella they don't become bad players overnight , or because they play in W12, i renumber back when football was fun and clubs had to produce players and fans had to have patience a new player would get a season to bed in, can you imagine that?

Comment

Totally agree about Toszer. I see that he is a quality player who knocks a lovely ball. I think he will be a very astute transfer and the fact it was on a free, it looks like it will be shrewd business. Winallotto you're completely wrong regarding Angella. Yes Watford fans rated him but he is a complete tart. He play like he's maldini but unfortunately he couldn't be more opposite. He is a bottle job and playing centre half he will get shown up. Gutting because I really wanted it to work but I'd send him back if I could
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Totally agree about Toszer. I see that he is a quality player who knocks a lovely ball. I think he will be a very astute transfer and the fact it was on a free, it looks like it will be shrewd business. Winallotto you're completely wrong regarding Angella. Yes Watford fans rated him but he is a complete tart. He play like he's maldini but unfortunately he couldn't be more opposite. He is a bottle job and playing centre half he will get shown up. Gutting because I really wanted it to work but I'd send him back if I could
        Ok this is what i am talking about , your basing your comments on how many games, how many games have you seen Angella at centre back, how quick are you judging him?

Comment

Working...
        X