Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Ned was grim at times to. He juśt panics to much
    As Ramsey said today "the only mainstay in that back four has been Nedum". Er I think that may be a big part of the problem Chris. Falls asleep, always backs off & clumsy. Wouldn't start if I were picking the team.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
      As Ramsey said today "the only mainstay in that back four has been Nedum". Er I think that may be a big part of the problem Chris. Falls asleep, always backs off & clumsy. Wouldn't start if I were picking the team.
      Give us your back 4 then?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Our full backs do not stop crosses and our centre backs give free headers in the box not the greatest qualities to have in any team. Angella does not fill me with confidence who never seems to win a Header. How badly do we must Dunne in that central position.

Comment

What is Dunne doing?

Comment

He is without a club atm, jmelanie.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

We should defo have given Dunne a new deal providing his knee was ok.

Might have been at end of career but could still do a job at this level and knows the art of defending.

Onuoha seemed to play better with Dunne alongside him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Could we try Ned in goal?!!

Comment

Emailed my Watford mate this this morning:

'Toszer by name Toszer by nature this guy is crap and Angella looked good first game and is pony too!!!! You said these guys were good'

His response was:

'Great players – you obviously haven’t seen the best of them or that muppet Ramsey is playing them out of position. They can score goals too'

So in summary even fans of other teams are referring to Ramsey as a muppet. Not heard one Watford fan say anything other then good things about these two so they cant be bad players so going try and give them, especially Tozser a bit more time.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Emailed my Watford mate this this morning:

'Toszer by name Toszer by nature this guy is crap and Angella looked good first game and is pony too!!!! You said these guys were good'

His response was:

'Great players – you obviously haven’t seen the best of them or that muppet Ramsey is playing them out of position. They can score goals too'

So in summary even fans of other teams are referring to Ramsey as a muppet. Not heard one Watford fan say anything other then good things about these two so they cant be bad players so going try and give them, especially Tozser a bit more time.
                    Tbf west, don't see how this can be angled at Ramsey? He is playing Toszer in his correct position, same as Angella. Angella beng afraid to head a ball is nothing to do with Ramsey. I don't doubt they're both good players given the reviews from Watford fans, but they have not shown us that yet but that is not to do with Ramsey playing them out of position or anything.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Watford fans literally to a man were p*ssed off these players were coming to LR. Very highly thought of.
                      Wonder ....do you think that injury v Forest has anything to do with Angella being wary of challenging for header?
                      Surely not, surely playing that position he has had these type of knocks.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Not heard one Watford fan say anything other then good things about these two so they cant be bad players so going try and give them, especially Tozser a bit more time.
                        Been saying all along that we need to give these two more time. I think they'll come good.

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        do you think that injury v Forest has anything to do with Angella being wary of challenging for header?
                        Surely not, surely playing that position he has had these type of knocks.
                        It was a very nasty cut Dave so I think it MAY have something to do with it. I imagine it's still quite sore. Once it fully heals I suspect he wont hold back at all, and other than that I've been impressed with him.

Comment

I wonder if they just fitted in with the Watford players ,
                          Who was Angella's C/B partner did he carry him in the defensive part and leave him to catch the eye carrying the ball out and playing up field anyhow Watfords new coach/manager clearly doesn't rate him has he seen his weakness ? same with Tozser , or is it Ramsey's lack of organising skill?

Comment

He looked very very good yesterday. Calm in the ball and passed it out the back instead of hoofing

My MOTM

Comment

Both Angella and Tozer where thrown in against Forest and where not fit, that was the match that got him the sack!

We where on a 3 game winning run, you easy new players in, it sends a message to the squad!

Angella may well be a good CB but Ned isn't a FB, we either play Furlong or buy a RB in Jan!
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Did well yesterday
                                Under Les Ferdinand:
                                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                                X