Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    No disrespect but get over him. He's gone, no point talking about him. Would have done a decent job on the pitch but he is a wrong un and let's not remember him as better than he was , the amount of times he tried a Gerrard like 60 yard pass and lost possession or didn't beat the 1st man from a set piece .
    Have to agree. This constant Barton love in is getting stupid now. Personally I think if everyone is fit and available he wouldn't get in my team ahead of Sandro, Faurlin, Mass, etc. Plus he was in our team last year and we finished bottom. Barton is not as good as people make him out to be as I can't remember too many games where I came out of a ground and thought "wow, what a performance by Barton. He bossed that game."

Comment

A fair few times last night Rotherham`s midfield had acres to run into, I don`t miss him one bit.

Comment

Hollywood Barton.

Granted he gave it his best most of the time...... but for 80 bags a week, so would I.

Limited footballer. Ergo, he's playing for Burnley. I'd rather wait for Mass to start to flourish........

Comment

We signed our own death wish when we signed Barton.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            We have a good enough midfield, we just need to start picking it.
            Is the simple answer to our current problems.

Comment

Working...
            X