Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twickets

Hopeless.
    Tried to put my season ticket for tomorrow on for £20 with no fees to save it going to waste, impossible to load onto site and no instructions, site does not work with Apple either

Nasty lisp you have there fella hehehe

Comment

The ticket booking at Rangers has long been a total shambles. I sometimes think they don't actually want people to come to Loftus Rd. Its the 1970s British Rail mindset where the customer is considered an inconvenience.

Comment

the box office ahh , well at least they're consistant

Comment

Tony out
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            The ticket booking at Rangers has long been a total shambles. I sometimes think they don't actually want people to come to Loftus Rd. Its the 1970s British Rail mindset where the customer is considered an inconvenience.
            Online works OK I find. The phone system is, however, an absolute joke.

Comment

It's twickets. Nobody read the official site? They are hopeless as my original post says.
              TWICKETS

Comment

VERY pleased to see the club ditching the online ticket tout ViaDoughDough for this ethical method of fan-to-fan ticket exchange. The only service provided by touts is the extortion of money from real fans, and anything that can be done to put them out of business should be done.

Twickets is a secure fan-to-fan ticket exchange with a difference. It only supports the sale of tickets at their original face value (or less).

It was set up to combat the numerous secondary ticketing sites that have sprung up over recent years, where blatant profiteering often leads to genuine fans missing out on events they wish to see. Its booking fees are significantly less than its rival platforms too.
                Twickets is supported by a wide number of MP's, including Sharon Hodgson MP, Chair of the recent All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Ticket Abuse, which recently brought in amendments to the Consumer Rights Bill to protect the consumer from certain secondary ticketing services.

She added: “Ordinary fans are being squeezed out of gigs and shows thanks to unscrupulous touts exploiting the hard work and talent of others.

“Twickets is already what the secondary market should be about: true fans selling to true fans at face value."

QPR Commercial Director, Euan Inglis, added: “We are delighted to enter into a commercial partnership with Twickets for the season.

“Discussions have been taking place with a few parties since the summer, but Twickets have a unique model, which only supports the resale of tickets at face value or less, which was a primary consideration for us from an ethical perspective, making them the ideal secondary ticketing partner of the club.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...eI80GZtxcm7.99
                Last edited by dsqpr; 05-10-2015, 04:05 AM.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

No good if you can't put a ticket on it though !!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    No good if you can't put a ticket on it though !!
                    Apparently not launched just yet, but will be very soon. Note there is a "Download App" link in the top right corner of the page that comes up (below).

I get this when I launch into their main page:

COMING SOON

Twickets is a fan-to-fan ticket exchange app where the price of tickets is never more than the original face value. It was set up to counter the profiteering resale sites that encourage ticket touting.

We are excited to team up with Queens Park Rangers as their official resale partner. Please check back soon for more information about selling and buying your tickets with us. You'll be able to buy and sell tickets starting with the home game against Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday, 20th October.

http://qpr.twickets.co.uk/
                    Last edited by dsqpr; 05-10-2015, 09:49 PM.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Nasty lisp you have there fella hehehe
                      Loooooool

Comment

Working...
                      X