No announcement yet.

Booing tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a game, win lose or draw QPR is my team, will never boo the team.

You can't win every game, but as long as the effort is put in you can't ask for anymore
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      We don't know what sort of formation he will play tomorrow with C A out he may go for 2 up polter and nurse Gladys along side him so talk of Booing is a bit premature imo
      2 up front would get me right pi$$ed. Very little good football will happen with a 442.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hmmm. I will reserve judgement until the final whistle tomorrow.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I have said I will bo henry and I'll be gutted for doing it. However I must make Ramsey aware he is blowing our chance of a good season so apologizes henry
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I have said I will bo henry and I'll be gutted for doing it. However I must make Ramsey aware he is blowing our chance of a good season so apologizes henry
            Trouble is weAre that won't make Henry play better.

Comment

I try not to boo, never when we've tried but how else are we supposed to get our feelings out
              Yes it's wrong I know but they're soooo frustrating most times.been far too many times we've lost & I've just walked out in silence not booed or clapped em off
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                Trouble is weAre that won't make Henry play better.
                I totally agree and I feel more forced to do it that actually want to mate. I respect henry as a person but I must highlight that we have an ex Brazilian international in Sandro being wasted whilst we keep paying him for not being fit enough. I found it very upsetting when he had a fall out with Vargas last season and he is clearly a class act. Ramsey seems to take a dislike to our best players and enough is enough. My reaction will be at henry but directed at the management
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We go one down we're find out how the majority feel.love our club but shamefully feel ill be venting.last chance for Ramsey tomorrow
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    We don't know what sort of formation he will play tomorrow with C A out he may go for 2 up polter and nurse Gladys along side him so talk of Booing is a bit premature imo
                    Dunno what formation he plays has to do with booing? We win ugly, no booing. We lose I can see booing. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Bang on Jim, I'm there with a sore head just hoping for a win. CMon U RS!!
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Dunno what formation he plays has to do with booing? We win ugly, no booing. We lose I can see booing. It's as simple as that.
                        If he's trying to try different things to get it right then booing is harsh Jim

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I totally agree and I feel more forced to do it that actually want to mate. I respect henry as a person but I must highlight that we have an ex Brazilian international in Sandro being wasted whilst we keep paying him for not being fit enough. I found it very upsetting when he had a fall out with Vargas last season and he is clearly a class act. Ramsey seems to take a dislike to our best players and enough is enough. My reaction will be at henry but directed at the management
                          Out of interest we are when are you planning to boo. When the team's announced or every time he takes a touch ?
                          If you feel Henry or any player is taking the p iss by not trying then fair enough. The problem with Henry seems to be that he's just not as good as other options. It's not his fault if Ramsey keeps picking him. What's he supposed to do, tell Ramsey he doesn't want to play.
                          Surely a 'Ramsey sort it out' chant would be more proactive. Ramsey knows that picking him is proving controversial to a lot of fans, he'll know what it's all about.
                          Whether he acts on it is another story.
                          If he doesn't act on it and Henry keeps being picked, all your likely to do is destroy any confidence the player has left, how's that helping him improve ?
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            2 up front would get me right pi$$ed. Very little good football will happen with a 442.
                            How stooopid can you get ! Like playing one up has been full of good football and soo exciting the way we have been playing this season

Comment

Silent protest like we have done for every other game (Fulham excluded)

Comment

Why shouldn't anyone show frustration? You're paying good money to go and watch a team that SHOULD always be trying to win. That's the idea if the game isn't it?!
                                No one shows that kind of loyalty to anything else so why to a football club that is happy to take your cash and live handsomely. Its like having a mate that charges you to go out for a beer with them only to bang on about being depressed and not wanting to do much.

How has les got away with saying this season is a write off?!! He should be sacked! Again, misplaced loyalty.

Unfortunately, football has become big business and if the 'service' is poor then there should be a way to complain.

Boo until the incompetence turns to professionalism.

Comment

Working...
                                X