Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booing tomorrow

None of that please people.

Les has made it clear this season is virtually a write off, so there is absolutely no point making the vibe any worse than it is.

I, personally could never boo my own club, regardless of my frustrations, but I accept others feel they have a right to, and will.

You never know. Getting behind the side, might make them play better

COYRS
    Back on track tomorrow with a 2-1 win.

Got to admit that I have never booed the team ever and never will but I think you need a way to show your frustrations if the team aren't putting in a shift, I have done this in the past by simply leaving early(10/15 mins) from the end.
    How would it look if the ground only had about 3000 fans left on 80 mins? That would send a message wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
      Got to admit that I have never booed the team ever and never will but I think you need a way to show your frustrations if the team aren't putting in a shift, I have done this in the past by simply leaving early(10/15 mins) from the end.
      How would it look if the ground only had about 3000 fans left on 80 mins? That would send a message wouldn't it?
      Yea I'd say that would be pretty effective Hoop shall we give it a go when the 4th goes in LOL

Comment

i will never boo if i see them putting a shift in , if they don't tomorrow i will be really peed off and may consider it

Comment

I remember the mk dons game in the fa cup, got up to leave when they went 3 nil up only to be asked by other fans why I'm leaving so early. Got out to to the gates on loftus rd when the 4th went in.
          By the time I had got to South Africa road you'd had thought the whole game had finished.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            i will never boo if i see them putting a shift in , if they don't tomorrow i will be really peed off and may consider it
            This. If we're losing at half time and playing badly feelings will run riot......

Comment

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Comment

I read the thread title and though what half wit is suggesting that, then read the author and was shocked. So, delighted to say that the title was misleading and agree 100% JR, no point in booing and making the turgid atmosphere even worse
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  I read the thread title and though what half wit is suggesting that, then read the author and was shocked. So, delighted to say that the title was misleading and agree 100% JR, no point in booing and making the turgid atmosphere even worse
                  Why would you be shocked? I've never booed nor advocated booing against the side?

Comment

With you on that, can't stand booing your own side. Let's get behind them tomorrow , no point moping around feeling sorry for ourselves after Friday. COYRs back on track tomorrow.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Why would you be shocked? I've never booed nor advocated booing against the side?
                      I think he meant that mate , he was shocked you would be advocating that as you're not like that
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We don't know what sort of formation he will play tomorrow with C A out he may go for 2 up polter and nurse Gladys along side him so talk of Booing is a bit premature imo

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          I think he meant that mate , he was shocked you would be advocating that as you're not like that
                          Oh sorry yea. Brain still in reverse today. Pollygees

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            None of that please people.

Les has made it clear this season is virtually a write off, so there is absolutely no point making the vibe any worse than it is.

I, personally could never boo my own club, regardless of my frustrations, but I accept others feel they have a right to, and will.

You never know. Getting behind the side, might make them play better

COYRS
                            Back on track tomorrow with a 2-1 win.
                            I don't agree with it during the game, maybe after.

I've bood once when we lost at Wycombe 4-0 or 4-1 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                              I don't agree with it during the game, maybe after.

I've bood once when we lost at Wycombe 4-0 or 4-1 I think.
                              Feel the same. Dont see too much wrong with a "sort it out " chant during the match, but booing during a game seems plain wrong to me.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                              X