Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Henry starts v Bolton, then we'll know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Henry starts v Bolton, then we'll know...

That CR has no intention of pushing the envelope this year, that he's content playing a slower, non-aggressive, passing-oriented game that's never been a wining style for us, that he believes Sandro is not worth playing, and that he deserves the kind of winless streak we're on.

Let's shake up this team of talents with a fresh lineup v Bolton:

Smithies
    Onouha Hall Angella Yun
    Sandro Luongo
    Phillips Chery
    Fer
    JET

Your absolutely right we need a shake up but I don't think he will drop Henry as by doing that he'd be conceding making mistakes and I don't think he's got the ######## to do that . Always seems to want to shift the blame . Be pleasantly surprised if he does though

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      That CR has no intention of pushing the envelope this year, that he's content playing a slower, non-aggressive, passing-oriented game that's never been a wining style for us, that he believes Sandro is not worth playing, and that he deserves the kind of winless streak we're on.

Smithies
      Onouha Hall Angella Yun
      Sandro Luongo
      Phillips Chery
      Fer
      JET
      That with Perch. Because he's pants but better then than Ned.

Comment

Ramsey said last season that one of his main selection criteria was how well a player trained during the preceeding week

When he needs a DM who can last 90 mins (unlike Sandra) and who isn't going to get himself sent off (Barton/Diakite) then regardless of talent or form he will pick Henry

Unless he gets injured, I expect to see Henry's name on the sheet every week - whether it makes sense to us or not

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
          Ramsey said last season that one of his main selection criteria was how well a player trained during the preceeding week

When he needs a DM who can last 90 mins (unlike Sandra) and who isn't going to get himself sent off (Barton/Diakite) then regardless of talent or form he will pick Henry

Unless he gets injured, I expect to see Henry's name on the sheet every week - whether it makes sense to us or not
          If he picks Henry and Perch WE WILL DEFINITELY LOSE! That is for certain...mark my words!

I'd just like to see a bit of passion for the badge, speed of passing, quick interplay, urgency to win the ball back, effort, close the ball down and basically run your balls out for 90 mins for the club! They bloody well get paid enough money to be in the fortunate position they are in, and us as fans pay good money to come and watch these boys play for our team, JUST BLOODY TRY LADS!

Unfortunately, with a defence that is leaking 2 goals per game at the minute and plus the fact we have NO RECOGNISED STRIKER fit for tomorrow...I can only see one result, that being a Bolton away win.

Harriman should have been recalled from his loan and picked at RB, Hill reinstated at CH, Yun in at LB. Definitely dropped should be Perch, Angella. Konchesky and Henry with the possibility of dropping Green too to give Smithies a run in the team.

If Polter and JET are still unfit/out injured and ofcourse Austin and Mackie are definitely out we all know that, who if anyone plays up front tomorrow? If this is the case, why hasn't the striker situation been addressed this week? Couldn't we have got an emergency loan in?

We've struggled with a shortage of strikers at the club the last 4/5 years. Surely managers realise strikers win you games? Was it plan A for Charlie to play non stop, all season, every 90 mins, of every game...as we don't have a replacement? Ha ha, brilliant. Who thought of that genius plan? Only at Rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

Smithies
            Onouha Hall Angella Yun
            Sandro Luongo
            Phillips Chery
            Fer
            JET
            You were quoted in 'i' this morning..... Read it on the plane back home.... You're famous my son!

Comment

Working...
            X