McIntyre responds to article comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McIntyre responds to article comments

"I thought it was worth posting in response to some of the most common questions/comments about a piece I did for West London Sport on Chris Ramsey and his job at QPR. (Link here for anyone who wants to read it) First of all, thanks for all the comments. I’m very much a news man" […]

More...

Christ ....Dave must be on a £5 a word from the R's board. Never seen him defend the club so much

Comment

Gladwin? Would love to be proved wrong but mentally he ain't got the bottle for rangers yet. First time I see him he looked terrified, hope he conquers his fear and produces the performances he had for Swindon . I wouldn't start him Saturday ,he's not ready .
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I bet he has half a piece.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          I bet he has half a piece.
          This should be a car forum, you're BMW mad!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A well-balanced response there from McIntyre, most of which I agree with.

This sentence stood out in particular though:

"Because of his lack of managerial experience, the circumstances of his appointment and the fact that he is a friend of the director of football who appointed him, I don’t believe Ramsey has as much breathing space as others might."

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              A well-balanced response there from McIntyre, most of which I agree with.

This sentence stood out in particular though:

"Because of his lack of managerial experience, the circumstances of his appointment and the fact that he is a friend of the director of football who appointed him, I don’t believe Ramsey has as much breathing space as others might."

Stan D Mc is just crap if he was playing something worth watching he would get all the time he needs nothing to do with being L Fs buddy or having a lack of experience all he has to is give us some thing worth watching .
              L F ,D Mc and the others that tow the party line should tell it as they see it and not make excuses

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                L F ,D Mc and the others that tow the party line should tell it as they see it and not make excuses
                Dogs I respect your view, however Dave Mc does certainly NOT tow the party line. This is the first time he's come out in such open support of the club in a very long time. Usually he is very critical of the management and board.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Dogs I respect your view, however Dave Mc does certainly NOT tow the party line. This is the first time he's come out in such open support of the club in a very long time. Usually he is very critical of the management and board.

We know what we see Stan

Comment

Just one mans opinion, doesn't mean he's right or wrong and he's just another Qpr supporter of course.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Just one mans opinion, doesn't mean he's right or wrong and he's just another Qpr supporter of course.
                      Is he though?

Comment

As soon as it was known that no-one was interviewed for the post, It was clear that Ramsey would struggle to get the fans on his and Les Ferdinands side. With hindsight they should just have kept that one quiet, IMO.
                        Last edited by Shania; 02-10-2015, 01:43 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Ffs, this is one man's opinion and only his opinion, not fact. Go with what you see with your own eyes, not someone else's.

Comment

Always get the impression he hates QPR some of the stuff he writes.

Can't be arsed reading it anyway. His opinion holds no more weight than any of us on here. Difference is, he's smart enough to be getting paid for his input.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Ffs, this is one man's opinion and only his opinion, not fact. Go with what you see with your own eyes, not someone else's.

That´s what I always do! Why all the agression against me, by the way?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X