No announcement yet.

Dave Mac Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good article my arrrs got half way through it and gave up , whats this his face doesn't fit D Mc kept on about at the start of this season Ramsey had the backing of over 90% of the fans who all agreed yeah he will do the job , most of us would be well chuffed to be where we are points and results if the performances wasn't so aimlessly dire , so as I said good article my arrrs

Comment

Good read but it still doesn't answer why CR continually picks non performing players when there are alternatives.

Comment

Not Dave Macs biggest fan whatsoever but that's a very good article and I find it hard to disagree with much tbh.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Not Dave Macs biggest fan whatsoever but that's a very good article and I find it hard to disagree with much tbh.

What this Boll@cks his face doesn't fit , it did with you me and 90% fans at the start of season but then the Dross churned out ! come on Matty you know we all want a bit of excitement in our football
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 01-10-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            What this Boll@cks his face doesn't fit , it did with you me and 90% fans at the start of season but then the Dross churned out ! come on Matty you know we all want a bit of excitement in our football
            Less than half on here I would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              I think we have to realise that this is a total new team playing in a difficult division, It will take time for the players to gel, properly.
              Personally, I have from time to time, wondered whether we as a club really is that attractive for players Who want to acheive something. This article eccoed my thoughts, in that respect. Its not only Our reputation which is bad, Our training facilities are poor aswell,
              As I say I would like Ramsey to succeed I think most of us would but with the squad he has at his disposal we should be playing much better, I don't and haven't expected us to go up this season, I got the consolidate thing in the summer but the performances have been woeful and it is this that riles me. It costs me around £100 inclusive to come up and watch Rangers and for that I want to go home thinking that was a cracking game, unhappy we lost / happy we won etc but I want to see decent football and that is not being offered at the moment. The Rotherham game is the only game I think I have been entertained this season and even in that we played poorly for long periods.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Less than half on here I would have thought.

Not back in august where I sit or anybody I spoke to , all were very much up for the new season I never anything else but get behind him give him a chance , are you telling me his face didn't fit then because I'm not having any of that buddy

Comment

No fan of Dave Mc at all, but that article is spot on. Every word he says is right and he manages to mock the spoilt "want it all now" brigade without so much of a hint that it's happening.

So many loudly backed the new dawn and re-building process, just so long as we could get back up this year and they were right behind Ramsey so long as the football was Cruyffesque from day one - so not much to ask; and then as DM says, things got made more difficult rather than easier when Austin and Co stayed.

As for face doesn't fit - so very true and those that are scratching your heads at that, honestly? Just spend some time reading through the many threads on here since he was appointed
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I'm a bit like that indecisive Dave character from the 'fast show'.......

I read that and think it makes a fair bit of sense....the most telling bit for me was...

There’s also the wider question of what kind of club QPR is or wants to be; what makes it tick, and how it can succeed going forward. It’s a club with something of an identity crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      No fan of Dave Mc at all, but that article is spot on. Every word he says is right and he manages to mock the spoilt "want it all now" brigade without so much of a hint that it's happening.

So many loudly backed the new dawn and re-building process, just so long as we could get back up this year and they were right behind Ramsey so long as the football was Cruyffesque from day one - so not much to ask; and then as DM says, things got made more difficult rather than easier when Austin and Co stayed.

As for face doesn't fit - so very true and those that are scratching your heads at that, honestly? Just spend some time reading through the many threads on here since he was appointed
                      ########. They could've sold these players if they wished but they turned down good money for them. Thats £25m of talent in 2 players in the Championship (their valuations not mine), what other team in our league can boast that? We've also go Sandro and Fer in our squad, that's another £15m+ of talent.

4 players worth £40m and we're serving up dross week after week? Stop taking the ####.

Comment

How many would have agreed with the author last Friday night?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          The article is bang on mate. Especially the sentance about Austin and Phillils staying making things more difficult. Everybody was happy with a season of quite simply avoiding a relegation dog fight this year until we unexpectedly kept them 2, now all of a sudden we are all
                          Calling for his head despite being 3 points off 3rd place.

I agree that we have been very poor recently, but that doesn't stop that article being very very accurate.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

Are you saying this board represents the majority of fans that attend games come on there's about 20 or so daily posters on here , there's about 17k that have attended home games and it is just not true that most that go to games wasn't fully behind Ramsey and even the ones that he wasn't their 1st choice were prepared to get behind him for the sake of the club back in august before the dross

Comment

Good points. Austin and Phillips staying did raise expectations, as does the players talking about winning promotion. However, Les and Chris talking about consolidation is deflating. Instead perhaps they should say simply that the club is going to fight hard in every game. That's all anyone can ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                A good article that. I feel a bit different than I did from having read it if I am honest.
                                Me too, I'm absolutely exhausted now

Comment

Working...
                                X