Ferdinand urges QPR fans to give Ramsey time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    We are less than 10 games into the season with a lot of new players and a lot having left. The performances have been disappointing in the main but way too early to be throwing the towel in and changing managers.

It is easy to get frustrated with the team we have on paper but I do feel the club are headed in the right direction. It is a complete change in culture and is unlikely to be successful overnight. For me what is key this season is that we are competitive in the second half of the season. The first half is about getting players and systems settled in. There will be ups and downs while that happens.

I am not saying Ramsey is right for the job, just don't know yet. What I do think though is that it would be wrong to repeat the mistakes of the last few years. We all know the legacy that left us with. The club badly needed a change in direction and real change always has to go through a degree of pain.
    Lets hope tomorrow is an up then because if its another down then things are going to get a bit volatile in Loftus Road. We cannot afford another poor lethargic display or the fans will continue to turn.

Comment

I am unsure if sacking him already is the right move.

I actually think Les has got his words taken out of context. It is early in the season with a brand new team, so there will be teething issues. However, I believe the hierarchy want promotion this year, which is why we did not see when we had healthy bids. However, they accept that right now there will be games where the team struggles whilst it gels.

If things aren't looking better nearer Nov/Dec, I think action would be taken as there is long enough for a potential replacement to have an upturn in results.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Oh yeh give him time? because he employed him and shows how inept the DOF is by giving someone who had no experience in management a job a3year contract?, and it would make him look what he is an inept DOF ,T.F. Needs to grow a pair and get rid of these 2 clowns now, before too much damage is done, The DOF is correct we don't have a Devine right to go back up but the supporters deserve to have a manager that should be able to motivate and know what he's doing, and we don't!!!!! , the reason our DOF won't sack him is because any manager worth his sort won't work under a DOF and that means he's gone too, well I hope it's sooner rather than later, that they're both gone,
        I couldn't agree more with this

Comment

We made a lot of changes in the season we got warnock in. We ended up with one of best managers with had in ages. We should just try that tactic. 5 games per manager. If they're ####, we move on to the next one.

Comment

we all love QPR but ramsey driving fans away with his crap

Comment

Working...
            X