Win papers cracks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win papers cracks?

Does a tight/lucky win march us forward looking up and possibly momentum with Ramsey or would it be papering the cracks? Would a loss be better longer term or is TF not even thinking about replacing Ramsey?

I thought this was a new version of stone paper scissors for a minute.

Comment

I went for stone and your pic looks like scissors so I won ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        I went for stone and your pic looks like scissors so I won ;-)
        Very good.
        In answer to your question it is a bit of a difficult one. As we have seen last night this is a funny league. Wolves who couldn't beat nine man Preston on Saturday thrash Fulham who we in turn had been thrashed by. The same Wolves that we beat away a few games ago. Looking at our October fixtures, if we had got a result at Fulham I would have been confident of a reasonable points haul. However, given the injuries and that performance we could end up with a derisory return. It will be fascinating to see which QPR turn up on Saturday. It could well be like that Sunderland at home fixture that proved the players weren't playing for Mark Hughes.

Comment

Your'e putting to much into winning , of course a win papers over cracks when you play the utter dross we have been playing not winning sends a serious message that something needs to be done about the crap organization lack of team plan subbing ect , but when you've had a few lucky crap wins people look at the points and league position and ignore the lack of everthing that matters

Comment

Crack is too wide to paper. Three wins and crack closes with momentum........hopefully.

Comment

Unfortunately it's not a crack it's a ####ing crater

Comment

Fulham fans asking the same thing after they got tonked last night. Long way to go

Comment

I would like to know Fernandes mindset. Is Ramsey here for the duration, or at least this season regardless of how badly we are playing and if we are in the bottom 3?

Surely Fernendes can't take too much more of the shite being served up either!? I think a couple more defeats should do it....sounds awful but think it's for the best mid and long term

Comment

Think about the wins we had. Wolves we went 2-0 down. Rotherham fought back and gave us a scare. Huddersfield was a late winner. Green cost us big in terms of momentum but Ramsey hasn't delivered in over 20 games all in let's be brutal.

Comment

Does a tight/lucky win march us forward looking up and possibly momentum with Ramsey or would it be papering the cracks? Would a loss be better longer term or is TF not even thinking about replacing Ramsey?
                      A win is what we want....A lose will just add to the depression....It won't bring about change according to LF

Comment

I would like to know Fernandes mindset. Is Ramsey here for the duration, or at least this season regardless of how badly we are playing and if we are in the bottom 3?

Surely Fernendes can't take too much more of the shite being served up either!? I think a couple more defeats should do it....sounds awful but think it's for the best mid and long term
                        I agree.
                        Perhaps a 3-0 home defeat could see him sacked in the morning.

Comment

Think about the wins we had. Wolves we went 2-0 down. Rotherham fought back and gave us a scare. Huddersfield was a late winner. Green cost us big in terms of momentum but Ramsey hasn't delivered in over 20 games all in let's be brutal.
                          Even last season Sunderland was in my mind down to some good defending and lousy misses from Defoe.
                          Newcastle fluffed it up after leading 1-0 and dominating the 1st half.
                          The only good performance under Ramsey was at WBA. 1 in 26 games.
                          Fernandes stop being taken for a mug

Comment

We will never be bottom three no matter what. Everyone wants the board, the manager, dof and every one of players sacked and we are still only three points off third, thats how poor this division is, so relegation is not even remotely worth worrying about.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kevin Mcleod;1473202]We will never be bottom three no matter what. Everyone wants the board, the manager, dof and every one of players sacked and we are still only three points off third, thats how poor this division is, so relegation is not even remotely worth worrying about.[/QUOTE
                              Wolves Hull, and Cardiff might be play off contenders, but the rest of the opponents played against so far will be mid table at best, yet they are 8 & 9 points from the top 2.
                              I want the out of his depth youth team coach sacked and the DoF who appointed him to stop spouting crap or do one himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X