No announcement yet.

What on earth has happened to Diakite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even been on bench. Considering how bad we've been, quite amazing.

Comment

What are we not being told about? He's certainly good enough to get another chance.

Joke thing when you consider the bums we've given minutes to in recent years (SWP last season springs to mind).

Comment

If he's mentally incapacitated surely he should be medically retired? Why do we keep employing a player who can't be played? I understand need for discretion and that but at some point it should come down to facing up to the situation.

Comment

the club need to come out and say what is happening with him , what's he getting paid for

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Just play him. Win win really, either he will be immense or he will do something radio rental like King fu kick their keeper in the chest. Either way it's better than watching the dross we are currently being served up.
            Guess so. I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
              Probably do more in 30 minutes before the inevitable red card
              Made me chuckle

On a serious note when we had him onloan & signed him I thought it was the best 3.5million QPR had ever spent, this guy had MASSIVE potenical & IMO would leave QPR at the end of the season for a big team,,,, oh how things changed so quickly in this sport & mostly at Queens Park Rangers !!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Seemed like he had a great pre season then can't be trusted says Ramsey?

Erm forgive my ignorance, but why even bring him on tour then?! Another weird & stupid decision by the youth coach.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  No mention in injury updates. Surely worth a try.
                  Broadmoor
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Although he is a bit of a loose cannon he is at least better than some of the crap we put on the pitch, it's the manager who is a bigger nutter with some of his selections.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Seemed like he had a great pre season then can't be trusted says Ramsey?

Erm forgive my ignorance, but why even bring him on tour then?! Another weird & stupid decision by the youth coach.
                      That is what I've been thinking, I want to know what does Ramsay mean by "Can't trust him"?

Comment

Gotta be some indoor problems with the squad involving Diakite, Chery, Fer and others which Ramsey can't handle.
                        There is no way we could have got bummed 4-0 and yet a few days later Wolves bummed em 3-0 who we bummed not long ago at their gaff.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Gotta be some indoor problems with the squad involving Diakite, Chery, Fer and others which Ramsey can't handle
                          I've always got the impression he is well liked. Always smiling and joking in pictures. Yes his timing of tackles are not the best (2 years ago) but with the ball at his feet he has shown to be a fine footballer in spells. I can guarantee he'd do better than some of the dross being served up at the moment.

Comment

Never gonna play for us again...Redknapp didn't like him and now Ramsey...obviously something up with him....ridiculous waste of money..hard to believe these issues were not known during his initial loan spell.

Comment

Karl Henry is god. Can't be dropped for a nutcase.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                What on earth has happened to Diakite? - No mention in injury updates. Surely worth a try.
                                This is old ground now, with several threads at the time.

These were Ramsey's widely reported quotes from August:

“We say to Samba ‘You’re a very good player but you need to control your temperament.’ He’s very eager, shall I say. The advice that we give to Samba is that you need to be trusted on the field of play. You can have everything else but at the moment he’s trying to keep a lid on that and control that part of his game.

He has got ability but that trust element is very, very important. You could be winning the game and then give away a silly penalty or free-kick. He has the ability to defend properly, though. Samba trains and plays hard. I played him against Atalanta and he impressed.

As a person you would want him to do well. But you know football is a cruel game and you can only pick the players you believe are going to help the team win. At the moment I haven’t been able to fit him into the squad. He’ll still be treated with the same respect as everyone else.”

Comment

Working...
                                X