No announcement yet.

Did anyone applaud the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't appauld them but did manage to abuse the ######s when we saw the coach on the FPR at about 11 pm
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Who got the furthest from the ground at the time of the final whistle, we were at Putney station boarding the train.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
        Who got the furthest from the ground at the time of the final whistle, we were at Putney station boarding the train.
        That happened to me on the six nil. My mate phoned me and said "I'm guessing you have left by now" and I told him I was on the platform at Putney.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
          I left at 50 mins and went to the boozer.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

always stay to the end to represent the club not to applaud the poseurs in the the kit . i'd hate it if opposition fans said QPR supporters always leave early when they lose. so i chose to stay to the end its not all about jumping around when BZ scores the winner at wembley , u gotta stand up for the club when you're getting tonked as well because we are the club

Comment

Working...
            X