Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It does not matter who the manager is ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    like who
    People saying they are going to boo players like Henry from the kick off for a start. We need to get behind the players and hope friday was a bad blip and not start getting on the players backs when a couple of wins will put us right back up there.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Jesus Christ how carried out and spoilt have some of our fans become? Unreal.
      care to elaborate

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        People saying they are going to boo players like Henry from the kick off for a start. We need to get behind the players and hope friday was a bad blip and not start getting on the players backs when a couple of wins will put us right back up there.
        I wont boo them but I certainly wont applaud them on to the pitch either after that crap last Friday

Comment

Through all of this fans stay positive... I applaud you. I on the other hand have had about enough, I hear "it has been worst than this remember getting relegated to div 2' yeah I remember.. But we had #### all, the club was in turmoil.. Remember the buckets.. Well if this carries on when TF decides to #### off and take the money men with him they will be back out again I have no doubt. TF will drive this club into the ground, he has employed LF and CR, CR is not up to it, LF hasn't started well, they have bought in there staff through the club already. So when he decides to let them two go that is another 10 other staff he has to pay off.. More money..the squad is huge.. Bet we still have the biggest wage bill.. Embarrassing..there is not one season the wage bill has reflected the performance.. Also, I thought CR was going to give the kids a go... Yeah like ####.. That changed when he got the job permanently. Still waiting for LF footballing philosophy to turn up.. As a whole we are in the mire.

I love my club and do not ever want to see anyone fail but I think it's time for a lot of people to move on from the Board and Management.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I wont boo them but I certainly wont applaud them on to the pitch either after that crap last Friday
            Bill you must applaud them.. You will hurt there feelings otherwise.. They couldn't give two tosses about us mate.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Id say 11 or 12 of our 15 seasons out of the premier lge could be considered shite and all 3 seasons in the prem were shite. So we are generally more shite than good. Course we have had some good seasons in our history...maybe 20%?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Id say 11 or 12 of our 15 seasons out of the premier lge could be considered shite and all 3 seasons in the prem were shite. So we are generally more shite than good. Course we have had some good seasons in our history...maybe 20%?
                Don't tell people that, they'll remind you of a few good years we had and call us one of the big powerhouses.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Oh you have surfaced who said anything about being a big club certainly not me and by the way Phillips world class performing miracles
                  I've been here most days this season. Sorry that I was abroad. Meanwhile you were silenced when Phillips was doing well and you will continue to be silenced for the duration of this season because you'll start running out of things to complain about.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I've been here most days this season. Sorry that I was abroad. Meanwhile you were silenced when Phillips was doing well and you will continue to be silenced for the duration of this season because you'll start running out of things to complain about.
                    How can anyone run out of things to complain about ever with QPR?
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

The thing that strikes me the most at the moment as has done for a few years now to be honest is that I can count the number of games on one hand where I've walked away and thought that I'd really enjoyed the football . Not the day out on the beers and the banter which I always enjoy but the actual football . At least when we were skint there was a comeraderie amongst the support , at least the club felt like it was United . It was us against the world and now it very much feels like its role reversal . The football is horrific . It's been #### for years . The club seems to have no direction and no identity . Most other clubs seem to learn and improve and we just seem like a disorganised shambles . I hope I'm wrong and we finally get whatever it is that the others have I just can't see it under the current regime and I don't just mean management . I'm bored and watching rangers is becoming a chore and I never thought I'd say that . We need something to get us off our seats , the atmosphere is flat , the club is flat . Come on Rangers for the love of God give me something to be proud of again . Please

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Short memory check my posts silent no don't think so.

Phillips conspicuous by his absence as usual said I would bide my time about how wonderful
                        you think he is and now we have the answer although I know you will beg to differ.

You obviously don't know much about Rangers run out of things to complain about keep
                        dreaming dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          The thing that strikes me the most at the moment as has done for a few years now to be honest is that I can count the number of games on one hand where I've walked away and thought that I'd really enjoyed the football . Not the day out on the beers and the banter which I always enjoy but the actual football . At least when we were skint there was a comeraderie amongst the support , at least the club felt like it was United . It was us against the world and now it very much feels like its role reversal . The football is horrific . It's been #### for years . The club seems to have no direction and no identity . Most other clubs seem to learn and improve and we just seem like a disorganised shambles . I hope I'm wrong and we finally get whatever it is that the others have I just can't see it under the current regime and I don't just mean management . I'm bored and watching rangers is becoming a chore and I never thought I'd say that . We need something to get us off our seats , the atmosphere is flat , the club is flat . Come on Rangers for the love of God give me something to be proud of again . Please
                          Well said that man

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            Good post Greg, you've summed up how I feel very well. Although I do think we have recently made some changes for the better and I'm hoping we are close to starting to get it right.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                              Through all of this fans stay positive... I applaud you. I on the other hand have had about enough, I hear "it has been worst than this remember getting relegated to div 2' yeah I remember.. But we had #### all, the club was in turmoil.. Remember the buckets.. Well if this carries on when TF decides to #### off and take the money men with him they will be back out again I have no doubt. TF will drive this club into the ground, he has employed LF and CR, CR is not up to it, LF hasn't started well, they have bought in there staff through the club already. So when he decides to let them two go that is another 10 other staff he has to pay off.. More money..the squad is huge.. Bet we still have the biggest wage bill.. Embarrassing..there is not one season the wage bill has reflected the performance.. Also, I thought CR was going to give the kids a go... Yeah like ####.. That changed when he got the job permanently. Still waiting for LF footballing philosophy to turn up.. As a whole we are in the mire.

I love my club and do not ever want to see anyone fail but I think it's time for a lot of people to move on from the Board and Management.
                              I know its an old one but maybe we should put a bell in the ball

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                                Good post Greg, you've summed up how I feel very well. Although I do think we have recently made some changes for the better and I'm hoping we are close to starting to get it right.
                                I really hope so pal

Comment

Working...
                                X