Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It does not matter who the manager is ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It does not matter who the manager is ..

For me it’s all about our board and how naive they are on every level when it comes to running OUR football club.

We have spunked hundreds of millions of pounds away these last few years whilst we watch teams like Swansea, Southampton and Palace go from strength to strength but we are constantly being told to be patient by the very same people who have ####ed our club, and let’s be honest here it is ####ed. You just need to understand the size of the clubs debt to realize this.

We are contently being spun to by the clubs media team, ranging from the new training ground to the new stadium but we are no closer to laying a brick on either one of these ventures which was first mentioned over 5 years ago.

They sacked the best manager we had in 15 years due to him not being high profile enough (Warnock) and then replaced him with a bunch of ##### who couldn’t give two flying ####s about us or the club they worked for.

We then force out that high profile manager to replace him with a man who has never managed at ANY level during a time that experience and knowhow is vital. CR failed in his task at the time, which to be fair was a tough ask but was then rewarded for his failure with a 3 year ####ing contract. Again you couldn’t make it up. Before CR was appointed we were then told by TF that he had found his dream manager, 5 days later he appoints Ramsey. Dream manager? It was more like a scary reoccurring nightmare at this stage.

We have spent millions and millions and millions of pounds on players who were way past there their best and we have been exploited by their agents. We have also paid millions for a player who we badly needed in a relegation fight only to find out he was not even entitled to work in this country in the first place, you really really couldn’t make it up. Totally and utterly shambolic and embarrassing to us the fans.

I have missed out loads in this mini rant but these are just some of the highlights of our owners brief history with us. It really doesn’t matter who we get in manager whilst these clowns are still making the big decisions and I’m sick and tired of hearing that TF is a nice man, what the #### that has to do with anything I will never know, Richard Thompson was a horrible #### but he knew who to run a decent football club that never haemorrhaged money year after year.

The fans need to get together to get these clowns out. Enough is enough but it won’t happen as I feel we have lost the fight as fans due to being mistreated and totally stepped on so many times now we have finally been beaten into submission like a battered boxer who simply just can’t take another blow. I seriously feel that something has to happen ASAP or this once great club of ours won’t survive the next 10 years and it has got to the stage now where I would take a AFC QPR over the club we have now, I mean we don’t even play in hoops for ####s sake.

^^ A very depressing read, unfortunately very accurate! ^^
    @gatorTFC

Comment

A lot of mistakes in the past but the appointment of Les as DOF and the sort of signings we are now making surely gives us "some" hope. The manager is the big problem at the moment. Hopefully he can turn it around in the next few games but if not then we need to act quickly.

It was only a few short weeks ago when the transfer window closed that the majority were praising the club for what a great job they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
        For me it’s all about our board and how naive they are on every level when it comes to running OUR football club.

We have spunked hundreds of millions of pounds away these last few years whilst we watch teams like Swansea, Southampton and Palace go from strength to strength but we are constantly being told to be patient by the very same people who have ####ed our club, and let’s be honest here it is ####ed. You just need to understand the size of the clubs debt to realize this.

We are contently being spun to by the clubs media team, ranging from the new training ground to the new stadium but we are no closer to laying a brick on either one of these ventures which was first mentioned over 5 years ago.

They sacked the best manager we had in 15 years due to him not being high profile enough (Warnock) and then replaced him with a bunch of ##### who couldn’t give two flying ####s about us or the club they worked for.

We then force out that high profile manager to replace him with a man who has never managed at ANY level during a time that experience and knowhow is vital. CR failed in his task at the time, which to be fair was a tough ask but was then rewarded for his failure with a 3 year ####ing contract. Again you couldn’t make it up. Before CR was appointed we were then told by TF that he had found his dream manager, 5 days later he appoints Ramsey. Dream manager? It was more like a scary reoccurring nightmare at this stage.

We have spent millions and millions and millions of pounds on players who were way past there their best and we have been exploited by their agents. We have also paid millions for a player who we badly needed in a relegation fight only to find out he was not even entitled to work in this country in the first place, you really really couldn’t make it up. Totally and utterly shambolic and embarrassing to us the fans.

I have missed out loads in this mini rant but these are just some of the highlights of our owners brief history with us. It really doesn’t matter who we get in manager whilst these clowns are still making the big decisions and I’m sick and tired of hearing that TF is a nice man, what the #### that has to do with anything I will never know, Richard Thompson was a horrible #### but he knew who to run a decent football club that never haemorrhaged money year after year.

The fans need to get together to get these clowns out. Enough is enough but it won’t happen as I feel we have lost the fight as fans due to being mistreated and totally stepped on so many times now we have finally been beaten into submission like a battered boxer who simply just can’t take another blow. I seriously feel that something has to happen ASAP or this once great club of ours won’t survive the next 10 years and it has got to the stage now where I would take a AFC QPR over the club we have now, I mean we don’t even play in hoops for ####s sake.
        Pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Don't disagree with anything on it , but as I've said T.F. needs to grow a pair of balls to sack both our DOF & Ramsey you have to apportion blame to the DOF he employed him and gave him a 3 year contract,

Comment

A lot of people in their brains class us as manchester united or liverpool and the biggest club in the world. Seems like we only started being a football club five years ago when the money turned up to so many on here. We are little qpr and are shite and always have been shite,and always will be. But that doesnt matter to most of us, cos we don't support qpr cos they are a big club who win things. we support them cos we grew up down the road and our fathers supported qpr.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-09-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

That's my entire point Dave, sacking the current managers won't achieve much in the long term if we keep allowing Tony F and this board to keep making the wrong choices on every level when it comes to running OUR club.

We need new owners who know how to run a football club. This current board have tried and failed badly and it will only get worse and worse whilst they are still in charge.

Comment

Massive clubs like birmimgham, boro and derby aint been in the prem for years, we are three points off third , eight games in and our first season back in the championship and its sack the manager and entire board. Laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  A lot of people in their brains class us as manchester united or liverpool and the biggest club in the world. Seems like we only started being a football club five years ago when the money turned up to so many on here. We are little qpr and are shite and always have been shite,and always will be. But that doesnt matter to most of us, cos we don't support qpr cos they are a big club who win things. we support them cos we grew up down the road and our fathers supported qpr.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No one can disagree that the board have been incredibly naive.

BUT

1) You say replace the owners. Someone needs to be willing to buy the club at a price the current owners are happy to sell for. Also, most things the board have done were actually popular with fans at the time. Not sure any of us are blameless or great footballing messiahs.

2) The board responded to its manifest failure by appointing a DoF. This forum was full of calls for "a footballing man" to be running the club. Well we got one, and he was the one who pushed for Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post

Comment

Always been shite...are you sure

Comment

Did you start that chant at The Cottage?
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Of course it matters.

Comment

Massive clubs like birmimgham, boro and derby aint been in the prem for years, we are three points off third , eight games in and our first season back in the championship and its sack the manager and entire board. Laughable.
                              The wind is blowing in a different direction now

Comment

Working...
                              X