Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs Bolton

Let’s not talk about the Fulham match, it was a one off, a blip

Losing Charlie Austin (and Jamie Mackie) is a huge blow to QPR, goals win matches, and no one in the league does it better than Charlie. He has carried QPR at times, and scored or assisted 31 of QPR’s 56 league goals since the start of last season (55.4%). The loss is huge, but we have to have faith that Emmanuel-Thomas or Polter can fill the gap, or maybe even Grego-Cox should be unleashed on the league. The entire team needs to step up to fill the void, there is nowhere to hide now.

The good news? Bolton are in poor form, with just 1 win in 14 Championship matches

The bad news? There have been over 2.5 goals in each of QPR’s last 4 home games, and they’re not all going in the right end, QPR have conceded at least 2 in each of those matches

Never a dull moment at Loftus Road.

Fact Smarkets were best priced on QPR in 8/9 of the league matches this season (a short outage just before kick off in the Blackburn game prevented us getting the clean sweet).

Check us out before placing your bets.
    Last edited by Smarkets; 02-10-2015, 09:28 AM.

I've lost a lot of money on that event...
    now i am placing bets only on free simulators...like (deleted)
    Last edited by MYU; 17-12-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

One of the things I appreciate most about AthleteSite is the sport equipment larry lage broadcasts on athletesite.com and unbiased approach they take in reviewing sports equipment. They provide honest assessments and don't shy away from pointing out both strengths and weaknesses. This level of transparency has helped me make informed decisions when buying gear for my favorite sports. Additionally, the informational content they curate is well-researched and covers everything from techniques to training tips. It's a goldmine for sports enthusiasts like me!

Comment

Working...
      X