isn't about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I certainly wouldn't sack ramsey. We've have won 3 on the bounce and we could do it again.

Yes losing austin is a blow but someone has a chance to step up and be a hero. This big fu cking German could do some damage.

I think the next 5 games are key and if we can pick up 10 plus points we will be well in the mix for a playoff spot.
    If the BFG gets his chance we need to play a different way. He runs at defenders when the ball comes over the top and turns when balls come to his feet. All we ever do is bang it at Charlie's chest and hope for the best. BFG ain't the greatest I've ever seen but he could be a handful if someone plays around him. Too many tactical changes for CR methinks?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Whats so bad about their record bill, three seasons in the prem and two in the championship?
      Boro fans and dozens of other clubs bigger than us would kill for that in the last five years.
      You not liking the board doesnt make us all have to have your expectations that we are man u or liverpool and should win every game we play.
      Like man u or Liverpool your words not mine but a team that shows fire passion can actually pass a ball that's what I would like and as to the last five years.

Warnock team great to watch and deservedly won the championship and what does TF do sacks Warnock

Since then appointed Hughes total waste of space and then to compound matters appoints deputy dog with crap football all along the way.

Then we get relegated under Redknapp and more by luck than judgement we get promoted one great day at wembley.

Then deputy dog walks bad knee as well should never have got the job in the first place and we put Chris frigging Ramsey in charge
      the culmination of which happened at fulham last Friday and all along the way dross boring football.

If that keeps you happy great but I know good football when I see it and we are not anywhere near it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Like man u or Liverpool your words not mine but a team that shows fire passion can actually pass a ball that's what I would like and as to the last five years.

Warnock team great to watch and deservedly won the championship and what does TF do sacks Warnock

Since then appointed Hughes total waste of space and then to compound matters appoints deputy dog with crap football all along the way.

Then we get relegated under Redknapp and more by luck than judgement we get promoted one great day at wembley.

Then deputy dog walks bad knee as well should never have got the job in the first place and we put Chris frigging Ramsey in charge
        the culmination of which happened at fulham last Friday and all along the way dross boring football.

If that keeps you happy great but I know good football when I see it and we are not anywhere near it.
        Oh spent loads a money and where are we crap football and god knows how much in debt great management that

Comment

Clunk, drop the big 'debt' word. Any idea how much the interest repayments on the 'debt' are, cos every single 'debt' has them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Clunk, drop the big 'debt' word. Any idea how much the interest repayments on the 'debt' are, cos every single 'debt' has them.
            They can afford it with the dirty money that's involved nice diverse post that

Comment

There is no debt, its just over rich men who over spent some of the ridiculous amounts of money they have on a football club.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                If the BFG gets his chance we need to play a different way. He runs at defenders when the ball comes over the top and turns when balls come to his feet. All we ever do is bang it at Charlie's chest and hope for the best. BFG ain't the greatest I've ever seen but he could be a handful if someone plays around him. Too many tactical changes for CR methinks?

BFG! I like it!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

BFG! I like it!
                  Big Fcking German

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Yes, I agree. If he is picked, i suggest playing 442 with phillips on the right and Gladwin on the left with Chery perhaps alongside Polter.

Comment

Working...
                    X