No announcement yet.

isn't about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An apology cant change anything ,so there isnt much point really. We have no choice to move on ,get behind the team and then if we lose to Bolton make our feelings clear after the final whistle
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I certainly wouldn't sack ramsey. We've have won 3 on the bounce and we could do it again.

Yes losing austin is a blow but someone has a chance to step up and be a hero. This big fu cking German could do some damage.

I think the next 5 games are key and if we can pick up 10 plus points we will be well in the mix for a playoff spot.
      the style of football we are playing under Ramsey ,and the perceived lack of direction ( and effort at times ) is what is doing me
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I certainly wouldn't sack ramsey. We've have won 3 on the bounce and we could do it again.

Yes losing austin is a blow but someone has a chance to step up and be a hero. This big fu cking German could do some damage.

I think the next 5 games are key and if we can pick up 10 plus points we will be well in the mix for a playoff spot.
        They were hardly convincing in those wins though. Sloppy goalkeeping helped QPR to come back against Wolves. they had a good spell against Rotherham and scored 3 goals, but then the defensive frailties that have been evidently clear ever since he took over as head coach were there for all to see and let them back in the game.

Yes, QPR might win 3 more games in a row, but how many games and points will they lose throughout the season is of far more importance. Judging from what we have seen from his 26 games in charge, that will be so damaging to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          yes it is swings and roundabouts usually, but QPR have had far to many disappointments recently, especially since this youth team coach was given the task of coaching full time professionals in the big leagues.

As already stated by others, they get win performances, how about giving something back when they lose, especially heavy embarrassing ones like Palace Man City Leicester and now Fulham.
          Mate, I was as pi$$ed off as anybody in that ground on Friday I can assure you, but I just don't see what the club issuing a written apology would do? I think it would be a muggy move really and make us look a bit pathetic (yes, even moreso than we already do ).

Think we should just move on to the Bolton game and try to rectify some of the damage done.[/QUOTE]

I am not really suggesting they issue an apology as such, but they could at least refrain from posting inane articles like the Onuoha garbage after these embarrassing performances time and time again.

The players make these comments then they get posted on the official site. Next time on the pitch, the players go out and repeat the same old schoolboy errors and it all comes up again.

Comment

I think free tickets for the next away game wouldn't go a miss and throw in some free travel as well. A hot dog and a beer as well?.

Come to think of it why not play 11 of our fans in the next away game, they can't do much worse then the first team at present plus I know they would at least run around a bit.

Comment

Deluded qpr fans. Ramsey and Ned both apologised for a pish poor performance, what you want an official club apology? Are all the clubs below us in 13th and below doing them then? Three points off third and we are demanding apologies from billionaires. Ha ha.

Comment

Such apologies are worthless anyway, actions speak louder than words.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Three points off third

That the new mantra? Make the most of it , we won't be for long .

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                    That the new mantra? Make the most of it , we won't be for long .
                    Just shows how poor this league really is, we all want the manager sacked (and a lot want the board out as well) cos we are so rubbish and losing so much, yet we are still three points off third. Thats why there is no way on this earth we will go down, cos we are toilet, but there are so many so much worse.

Comment

Its not losing,its losing like we don't give a toss....if that is ok with you fine

Comment

No course its not okay with me, and i want a better manager cos of that one game Friday night as it was so bad, but im not deluded enough to want the board and dof out cos of one bad loss when we are still very much in the mix for promotion. And even if we dont get it this season, it will be a gutter but not the end of the world, its just the same as derby, forest and boro etc. have had to endure in this division for years, they have no divine right to be prem and nor do,we.

Comment

Nobody has a divine right to be in the Premier league but when you spend the amount we have these last 5 years we should be a settled club in that league now fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            No course its not okay with me, and i want a better manager cos of that one game Friday night as it was so bad, but im not deluded enough to want the board and dof out cos of one bad loss when we are still very much in the mix for promotion. And even if we dont get it this season, it will be a gutter but not the end of the world, its just the same as derby, forest and boro etc. have had to endure in this division for years, they have no divine right to be prem and nor do,we.
                            Who is talking about the prem and hey our board has such a great record,i admire your optimism but it is sadly exceeded by your failure to see the obvious

Comment

Whats so bad about their record bill, three seasons in the prem and two in the championship?
                              Boro fans and dozens of other clubs bigger than us would kill for that in the last five years.
                              You not liking the board doesnt make us all have to have your expectations that we are man u or liverpool and should win every game we play.
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-09-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bill;1472792]Its not losing,its losing like we don't give a toss....if that is ok with you fine[/QUOTe
                                Dead right Bill it's not necessarily an apology it's some sort of acknowledgement about the dross that's being served up by QPR to their fans even tho no doubt they'd walk away from that thinking yeah that will keep the c@nts quiet for awhile , cos they love the club they'll take anything

Comment

Working...
                                X