Would you get Danny Graham on loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you get Danny Graham on loan?

Go easy on me, I've had a few Bushmills!!!

I'd have him but then again I think George Graham could do a job for us as well if he's still got his boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
      Good post Chopper, can you have a couple more and give us a few more suggestions?!

I've always rated Danny Graham and would take him in a heart beat. Not sure if he can cut the mustard in the prem but definitely a top Championship striker IMHO.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I'd take him chopper,Ramsey has to play 2 up top Saturday, jet and fer hopefully with Sandra in the middle again.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

100% yes, goal scorer

Having said that I think I'd take Nygaard back at the minute. Stupid Rangers putting all their eggs in one basket
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Graham, Grabban, Kermogant id take any of them at the moment.

Comment

Funny Fordy, I was thinking about Kermogant yesterday as a loan target, not getting a game at Bournemouth. Personally don't want Graham

Comment

Adebayor without a club (might want to keep himself fit until Jan and he goes back prem!!) as is Carlton Cole who is training at Celtic. Did Hooper make the Norwich 25 as he was supposed to be going out on loan pre window closing

Not sure what's out there as if we do bring someone in there is no point just brining in a body they need to be able to have an influence. Give our own boys JET and Poulter if fit first stab at a start. Big opportunity for JET to shine Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  100% yes, goal scorer

Having said that I think I'd take Nygaard back at the minute. Stupid Rangers putting all their eggs in one basket
                  He really isn't a goal scorer...big NO from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                    Do his hamstrings snap as easily as the laces on a 5 year old pair of trainers, if so he'll fit right in.
                    Good call with the Bushmills mate, I'm almost looking forward to the obligatory winter cold caught of one of the kids so I can get started on a large hot one with lemon and honey.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

We have to use the players we have surely, otherwise they will never get a chance. Remember it was ony 3 weeks ago that the majority on here were saying we had the best squad in the championship.....
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        We have to use the players we have surely, otherwise they will never get a chance. Remember it was ony 3 weeks ago that the majority on here were saying we had the best squad in the championship.....
                        We can ..but we have no replacement for Charlie. of the forward replacements one is a injured lump and the other is on loan to the team at the bottom of the league.
                        Jet is the only option we have.

Another transfer window went by with the world seeing we were putting all our eggs in one basket but somehow the club has a problem with centre forwards! which is surprising as of DOF is one of our greatest!

Comment

Cole, Adebayor and Graham. Why don't we get all 3!

Comment

Play Polter , he's our striker , Ramsey's dopey system might even work better with him.

Comment

Did Newcastle not have a very good striker that they loaned to rangers last season

Comment

Working...
                              X