No announcement yet.

QPR vs. Bolton - is it a must win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the players and staff read the forums because we want to see a convincing response.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      We're at the point now where the right performance is equally as important as the right result Van.
      The right performance should gain the right result Stanley. I'm a very placid man whose given Ramsey good support but for me it's all about this Saturday. paid good dough for season tickets ,I can't go all season watching this s hit again surely.2 up top and when we get a corner could someone place it on the penalty spot for any player with an ounce of energy should one feel they might like to attack the ball instead of kicking the ball into the opposition keepers hands.footballs simple with happy players
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        The right performance should gain the right result Stanley. I'm a very placid man whose given Ramsey good support but for me it's all about this Saturday. paid good dough for season tickets ,I can't go all season watching this s hit again surely.2 up top and when we get a corner could someone place it on the penalty spot for any player with an ounce of energy should one feel they might like to attack the ball instead of kicking the ball into the opposition keepers hands.footballs simple with happy players
        Well said Van. I make you right.

Comment

I'm fine if we lose but the players give 110%

For me, it would be a must win game if we'd be cut adrift at the bottom of the table, which we won't be so it's not.

Comment

This is a real intriguing match following Friday's debacle, I have no idea what our response will be, what kind of lineup Ramsey plays, how we will manage to score without Charlie or how fans may respond to say a dull 1 nil win! I know one thing for sure, if we lose badly with a similar lineup there will be a total meltdown on here and twitter!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Have actually got us down for a win on my football bets this week, not sure if this is on a luck judgement or not as don't know who's going to score the goals now that chas is injured.
              Just hoping for an own goal I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                We're at the point now where the right performance is equally as important as the right result Van.
                For us yea, not Ramsey.

We all know he's been given a bye until the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                X