QPR vs. Bolton - is it a must win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs. Bolton - is it a must win?

Is on for Saturday, really really need to win, but more importantly really really really need a top performance.

Just can't see how we can change our style dramatically enough to appease the fans and if we can why the bloody hell haven't we done it already ! Can see a 0-1 or best 0-0 especially with no Charlie.

Comment

How do we suddenly develop a solid defensive style with an attacking edge that complements the quality of our squad and fulfills its potential from a blank canvas?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        How do we suddenly develop a solid defensive style with an attacking edge that complements the quality of our squad and fulfills its potential from a blank canvas?
        Jackson Pollock did
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Really worried about Saturdays game, if it goes against us it could turn nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
            Really worried about Saturdays game, if it goes against us it could turn nasty.
            That fulham song could become the new 'we love you rangers'.

Comment

The first thing Ramsey should do is drop Henry that would at least give him a chance as playing him week in week out is indefensible
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                The first thing Ramsey should do is drop Henry that would at least give him a chance as playing him week in week out is indefensible
                He can't ... It's his love child !!!!

Comment

Is on for Saturday, really really need to win, but more importantly really really really need a top performance.
                  According to Sir Les there is no pressure. So everyone chill

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                    He can't ... It's his love child !!!!
                    No coincidence we actually got a clean sheet when Doughty started against Hudds

Would like to see Faurlin & Doughty start Sat . Doughty at least presses the ball and shows energy
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

In a way, losing the game could be the best way to get Ramsey sacked.
                      Last season beating Villa meant Redkrapp kept his job long enough to leave QPR in deep trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        In a way, losing the game could be the best way to get Ramsey sacked.
                        Last season beating Villa meant Redkrapp kept his job long enough to leave QPR in deep trouble.
                        Maybe the players have had enough and are playing badly on purpose to get Ramsey sacked. If so we are are in a dire situation as Les is backing CR all the way.

Comment

i know

It's early doors but Bolton is a must win for Ramsey? All the rangers I know felt give him time give him time,but a no win Saturday should out him? I'm hoping the players come out all guns blazing coz they owe us.a loss and we should petrol bomb the south Africa rd.Just my view and feeling at present. C'mon my rss!! Steady matty
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It's not must win van. Les has said as much.

Comment

We're at the point now where the right performance is equally as important as the right result Van.

Comment

Working...
                              X