Tricky Trev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
    Thank Phuque for saying that that Mush. Its about time people realised that these 'players' do nothing but play football, its their job FFS and if they cant go out onto a pitch and perform well then they have to take a large percentage of the blame IMO. If they cant see things aren't going well and adapt the play then why the F*** are we paying them?
    My Mrs walked in on Friday night when we were 1-0 down then watched as we went 2 down then 3 down and said how much do they earn ? I said around 20k a week and she said and they can't even pass to their own players, are they doing it on purpose ? Do they not like the manager ? Innocent questions but from someone who came into it fresh as I was cursing each and everyone of them and shouting at Ramsey that he was clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      My Mrs walked in on Friday night when we were 1-0 down then watched as we went 2 down then 3 down and said how much do they earn ? I said around 20k a week and she said and they can't even pass to their own players, are they doing it on purpose ? Do they not like the manager ? Innocent questions but from someone who came into it fresh as I was cursing each and everyone of them and shouting at Ramsey that he was clueless.
      Sounds like your Mrs could do a better job than Ramsey. Kit

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Ramsey is a shocking manager...end of.

Sorry to hear about his sister (if true), but that is no excuse for the dross served up this season, his useless coaching, tactics and confusing team selections.

Why change a winning team? why play Cherry and Phillips out of position. Phillips was excellent as a right winger for most of the last 15 games last season yet is now part of an inter changing 4-3-3 system that clearly doesn't work?

Why drop Hall and Doughty when by all accounts they were playing well?

Why persist with Henry in central midfield? Give Diakite a chance. Ramsey said he couldn't trust him, so why didn't he play him against Carlisle, which appeared to be treated as a pointless cup match (he selected Gobern instead).
        There should be no excuses from him and he should stop blaming individuals for mistakes. Perhaps they lose concentration because they are so peeved about his tactics, team selections and all round management of them.

Ramsey is a youth team coach who is best suited dealing with young players in a league where no one really gives a toss about position in the table. Where losing doesn't really matter, but learning does.
        I have been shouting from the rooftops regarding the dropping of Hall and Doughty, he changed a winning team, refer to rule No1.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          I have been shouting from the rooftops regarding the dropping of Hall and Doughty, he changed a winning team, refer to rule No1.
          Agreed, Hall and Doughty should be playing regular, both would offer more than we are giving atm
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
          X