Tricky Trev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricky Trev

Just heard Trevor Sinclair on Talksport and he was asked about Friday night and why he had said what he said about Ramsey. Said he was taken out of context BUT that Ramsey has lost the fans now which is very difficult to reverse. Said Chery was out of order and he had spoken to Les about it and that wouldn't happen again.........hopefully he will also have spoken to Les about his feelings for Ramsey too. I Think Ramsey will get a chance this weekend but if we don't beat Bolton, comfortably, he will be in real trouble.

A rumour on LFW that CR lost his sister last week, sudden death, have no idea if true or not, very sad if it is.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Just heard Trevor Sinclair on Talksport and he was asked about Friday night and why he had said what he said about Ramsey. Said he was taken out of context BUT that Ramsey has lost the fans now which is very difficult to reverse. Said Chery was out of order and he had spoken to Les about it and that wouldn't happen again.........hopefully he will also have spoken to Les about his feelings for Ramsey too. I Think Ramsey will get a chance this weekend but if we don't beat Bolton, comfortably, he will be in real trouble.
      Why would we beat Bolton comfortably? We're all over the shop and have been all season. Why waste another game before the bloke gets the boot?

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        A rumour on LFW that CR lost his sister last week, sudden death, have no idea if true or not, very sad if it is.
        Very very sad if true. RIP.

Not sure how this excuses #### poor performances on the pitch, but thoughts with his family (if true)

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Very very sad if true. RIP.

Not sure how this excuses #### poor performances on the pitch, but thoughts with his family (if true)
          Exactly

Comment

I never said it did, just poster something I read.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Yeah it's sad I'm sorry to say that had no bearing on the dross he's been dishing up previously

Comment

Has this been confirmed anywhere? Very sad if true.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Yeah it's sad I'm sorry to say that had no bearing on the dross he's been dishing up previously
                  Even worse then that the shower of shite on the pitch couldn't give him something to cheer him up,

I thought the dressing room was bonded, if they can't muster a challenge after hearing his bad news who needs enemies

Comment

its not the players fault, he is the guy out of his depth.

knew it from the day he got his contract that we will struggle in this division. the man clearly has no clue whatsoever.

he makes redcrapp look like klopp tactics wise.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Why would we beat Bolton comfortably? We're all over the shop and have been all season. Why waste another game before the bloke gets the boot?
                      I agree...... I don't think we will beat Bolton comfortably, there is clearly something wrong within the style of our play as we have struggled in all home games, even Rotherham apart from a 20 min period.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        its not the players fault.
                        Sorry but there is no way you cannot blame the players as well as the manager - especially when they constantly make mistakes that professionals should not be making.
                        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 28-09-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I cant see that being true, surely the club would of given Ramsey time out and got in a temporary man in charge.

Comment

Ramsey is a shocking manager...end of.

Sorry to hear about his sister (if true), but that is no excuse for the dross served up this season, his useless coaching, tactics and confusing team selections.

Why change a winning team? why play Cherry and Phillips out of position. Phillips was excellent as a right winger for most of the last 15 games last season yet is now part of an inter changing 4-3-3 system that clearly doesn't work?

Why drop Hall and Doughty when by all accounts they were playing well?

Why persist with Henry in central midfield? Give Diakite a chance. Ramsey said he couldn't trust him, so why didn't he play him against Carlisle, which appeared to be treated as a pointless cup match (he selected Gobern instead).
                            There should be no excuses from him and he should stop blaming individuals for mistakes. Perhaps they lose concentration because they are so peeved about his tactics, team selections and all round management of them.

Ramsey is a youth team coach who is best suited dealing with young players in a league where no one really gives a toss about position in the table. Where losing doesn't really matter, but learning does.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Sorry but there is no way you cannot blame the players as well as the manager - especially when they constantly make mistakes that professionals should not be making.
                              Thank Phuque for saying that that Mush. Its about time people realised that these 'players' do nothing but play football, its their job FFS and if they cant go out onto a pitch and perform well then they have to take a large percentage of the blame IMO. If they cant see things aren't going well and adapt the play then why the F*** are we paying them?
                              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                              X