Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey

been posted on LFW that Chris Ramsey lost his sister this week, Rest in Peace. Time to give the guy some slack
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Sorry for his loss. RIP. Such events tops all issues that is football.

Comment

Is tragic and he has my sympathies for that, BUT speaking bluntly , I can't see how that excuses the performances v Forest, Blackburn and Fulham.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Is tragic and he has my sympathies for that, BUT speaking bluntly , I can't see how that excuses the performances v Forest, Blackburn and Fulham.
        Totally agree

Comment

I'm assuming there was some kind of lead up to his sister's death which could easily have impacted on his mindset. Easy to be bullish but with that in the background and the large amounts of player comings and goings could easily have contributed to our disjointed performances.

On paper we have the players to spank anyone in this league but will take time to gel, particularly if there have been other things happening in the background.

A cliché but football is only a game and pales into insignificance when compared to human tragedy. Wish him all the best.

Comment

all the players need to take responsibilty for the dire performances , ramsey needs to come out and say why he can't get the players up , all i've heard from him over the time he's been here is tosh. always comes across as to nice to me and flatlined

Comment

Sorry to hear that, condolences to CR and his family. I have nothing but respect for CR the man, but CR the manager has still got to go.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Wonder if hes going to miss any matches to go to canada for the funeral?

Comment

Wouldn't be unreasonable if the funeral's on a saturday...

Comment

Wouldn't be unreasonable if if it was on any day of the week, im just hoping he goes and someone else takes control of a match or two.

Comment

My deepest condolences goes to CR and his Family.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Condolences to CR and family football comes second at such times.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          It is tragic and my condolences to him and his family, but that doesn't excuse all the poor performances we have had to endure since he arrived on the 1st team scene.

Comment

Working...
                          X