Next Saturday should be fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Saturday should be fun!

Bit early for a must win game, but for Ramsey, it surely must be.

If we lose that he absolutely has to be fired. I will lose every last bit of respect for the board if they continue with Ramsey after yet another loss, but we will see. He might surprise us all, but going by his line up's and tactics, I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Problem is I can't see them getting rid of him no matter what the result is. Sadly I think We may be stuck with CR for this season at least.

Comment

They will come to LR and get in our faces and close us down which will see them get a result. We can't cope with high tempo teams that give you no time on the ball because our build up play is so slow, Henry always slows it down. Fulham got their game plan down to a tee, we couldn't hack it.

Comment

Bolton are dog $hit, anything less than a win and there will be some serious pressure on him without a doubt.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Bolton are dog $hit, anything less than a win and there will be some serious pressure on him without a doubt.
            They got a point against top of the table Brighton yesterday, so more than capable of dealing with the likely situation of our 11 players jogging aimlessly round the pitch.

Would be surprised if we won tbh

Comment

A win aint good enough. The football better be worth watching .

Comment

One thing it wont be will be 'fun'.
                Lose lose situation for us, if we win he gets a reprieve, if we lose we get the hump even more if they don't sack him that night.

Comment

Thing is, if we win what then?...Just papering over the cracks imo...as Kev says above

Comment

its the football we play . we don't move the ball quickly enough . we don't push up on teams like they do us . how many times do we get to the half way line then play it back or just lump it up to austin . ramsey needs to get them to watch the fulham game and show them that passion, heart are a must to win games not just turning up and going thru the motions

Comment

Onuoha to Perch...Perch back to Onuoha...Onuoha to Perch...Perch back to Green.....Green HOOOF!.....and QPR concede possession....ad nauseum....ad infinitum...etc...etc....Onuoha to Perch....Perch back to Onuoha....Onuoha back to Green....Green HOOOF!....and QPR concede possesion...ad nauseum....ad infinitum...etc...etc....

Comment

Working...
                      X