Lets talk about Les

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klambo View Post
    In my opinion Chris Ramsey needs a fair crack at it. We are not an established team but a team in the process of establishing itself. We have seen a massive reduction in expenditure achieve primarily by a huge turnaround of players, some coming from lower divisions making the step up. Out with the expensive in with the cheap. The fact is (and often easily overlooked and forgotten) it will take time for the players to bed down, get used to each other's style of play and in some cases- step up. Patience and some faith in the management team is what I think is needed. Twelfth in the league at this stage is not unreasonable given the changes that we have seen. Yes of course I want us to win the league but, didn't Chris Ramsey on day one say the target this season was to consolidate?
    Hmmm who's this..Ian Taylor or one of the other media boys?...Les?..Rambo?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      He hired him, so down to him to fire him.

Pull that trigger Les
      I think he is bulletproof

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Consolidate was with a new young team, not with charlie, phillips, fer and sandro still here. No club in the division would only accept 'consilidate' with that amount of talent as the spine of the side. Losing like that to our nearest neighbors was diabolical and any manager should be sacked for that rubbish to teach them its not on.
        Rangers will

Comment

Originally posted by Klambo View Post
          In my opinion Chris Ramsey needs a fair crack at it. We are not an established team but a team in the process of establishing itself. We have seen a massive reduction in expenditure achieve primarily by a huge turnaround of players, some coming from lower divisions making the step up. Out with the expensive in with the cheap. The fact is (and often easily overlooked and forgotten) it will take time for the players to bed down, get used to each other's style of play and in some cases- step up. Patience and some faith in the management team is what I think is needed. Twelfth in the league at this stage is not unreasonable given the changes that we have seen. Yes of course I want us to win the league but, didn't Chris Ramsey on day one say the target this season was to consolidate?
          I think the majority of fans agreed with this before Friday nights appalling performance, i know i did, but this performance to me was a new low and one that I hadn't witnessed in years but this time with a half decent side, not when we were rebuilding in League One and not a pot to #### in. No passion, running around like headless chickens, chasing shadows....yes Luongo's miss could have changed everything but the way we have been playing lately, we had this coming but in the fashion it happened is just not acceptable.

Comment

Hasn't escaped his share of the blame from me our DOF is as culpable as anyone he employed a youth team coach who is totally out of his dept and now can't/ won't sack his mate, don't know where he gets the experience to be a DOF hasn't been in management before was an assistant coach at spurs and no more and keeps banging the drum about black managers in the game! Let me put it clear I don't care if our manager is black,white pink,yellow or green but I do want the guy to be good at his job, and this clown ain't, and Les needs to get rid or T.F to get rid of both for being inept,

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              He never appointed Ramsey he may have recommended him but board appoint or that's my take

A few have had it in for Les since day one which I struggle to get my head around but I think he's done good job so far
              Agree.

Player recruitment wise Ferdinand looks to have done a pretty good job.

All we need now is a manager who can manage.

Step forward nigel Pearson.

Comment

To be honest dave58 that is a liberty, cos there is no way in the world a youth team coach would of turned down a one year contract in his first ever job. Three was so unnecessary and a total pish take.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Hasn't escaped his share of the blame from me our DOF is as culpable as anyone he employed a youth team coach who is totally out of his dept and now can't/ won't sack his mate, don't know where he gets the experience to be a DOF hasn't been in management before was an assistant coach at spurs and no more and keeps banging the drum about black managers in the game! Let me put it clear I don't care if our manager is black,white pink,yellow or green but I do want the guy to be good at his job, and this clown ain't, and Les needs to get rid or T.F to get rid of both for being inept,
                  I agree with this, it's the lack of experience all round that is contributing to the massive failure so far!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Dogs I think you think he has more power at the club then he does. His job is to bring in players which he has done (most would agree he has done well so far on that account) and to ensure there is someone with a football brain involved instead of good businesses men in the normal world being taken for granted by agents etc he's done this too

What goes on on the pitch is ultimately down to Ramsey and he has totally failed in my view. If your saying that Ferdinand is to blame for the side being disorganised and the shocking subs being made then your basically saying he is calling Ramsey on the mobile during the game and telling him what to do which I personally have seen no sign of or heard any rumours of. When Les is in the dugout and were performing as we are then #### him off (I will be with you) but your constant barrage of him is starting to look like you have your own problem with him

Plain and simply we have a coach or manager however you want to refer to him who is not up to the job. Hes been given the tools as Harry was and has failed. the club has been a shambles for years and years and years (off the pitch were probably in out least shambolic period for some period coincides with his arrival) so not sure how you can pin shitty performances etc on Les as they were happening well before he arrived and will continue long after he has gone

Remember what his job is instead of what you want it to be to suit your agenda

i think this is bag on,....

Ferdinand... brings players in.... then says to coach Ramsey... build a team.. pick a team, build a cohesion, build a style of play, select tactics
                    all of which clown boy has failed.. at..
                    the team is un-happy, the team is disorganised, the team has no style, the team can't defend, the team has no fight..
                    all clown boys fault...

If you want to whinge about the lack of strikers.... then that is Ferdinands.... fault IF Ramsey said he wanted more strikers...if Ramsey thought we had enough then. wow...

also lets not get into the fact he didn't have the guts to clap the fans at Fulham... the other players gave us a clap he just stormed off like a child.. makes me angry.. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X