No announcement yet.

Who should replace Ramsey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearson. Rocket up the #### required for this lot and not a bad manager either.

Comment

Tubby Taarbs, Player Manager.

Comment

Slaviša Jokanović

Comment

i`d go for Ainsworth , hes done good at Wycombe and knows the club ,and the way we used to be ( if that makes sense !)
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Pearson seems to get a good shift out of players but he has a short fuse and could really do damage to the club if his anger gets the better of him

Comment

David Brent interviews Nigel Pearson...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                Pearson seems to get a good shift out of players but he has a short fuse and could really do damage to the club if his anger gets the better of him
                And lets face it, there would be plenty here to get him angry!

(But I kinda think we need a few explosions - all a bit too nicey, nicey under Chris.)

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  And lets face it, there would be plenty here to get him angry!

(But I kinda think we need a few explosions - all a bit too nicey, nicey under Chris.)
                  Exactly why I think he's the man.

Need a 'proper' manager in place, not a 50 something coach.

Comment

I can see benefits of Pearson but let's not forget Leicester fans were singing for him to leave moaning he's negative, plays his favourites etc

If you had to describe him you would probably say arrogant, over confident, controversial and rates himself = older version of Sherwood who majority were against

Comment

Pearson would do a job. Arrogant ar$ehole of a man BUT knows how to get out of this league and takes no $hit. With this bunch, with the right manager we will be a force. Not interested in employing somebody because they're a nice guy, I think Pearson is the man for the job.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would avoid anyone that suggests a press man was an osteridge. When he was under pressure he lost his marbles. OK fu ck it bring him in with Ted as an assistant. I think you get my point. Diakite captain and holliet lone striker
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I would avoid anyone that suggests a press man was an osteridge. When he was under pressure he lost his marbles. OK fu ck it bring him in with Ted as an assistant. I think you get my point. Diakite captain and holliet lone striker
                          And 'Uncle Tony' at the helm.......... Proper bunch of loons

Comment

No brainer Pearson NOW

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              He can call the press all he wants if he is winning 7 out of the last 8 games or whatever ridiculous run they went on. So long as the business gets done on the pitch.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Bob Bradley. A brilliant coach and manager. Extremely good with young players.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X