X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    mike bassatt

"Four four farking two"
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      It's not a multiple choice poll.
      I know and voted Pearson, the list is just in case the first one fails. We need a backup plan otherwise nothing's changed and delays longer.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I know and voted Pearson, the list is just in case the first one fails. We need a backup plan otherwise nothing's changed and delays longer.

Comment

See poll
          Nigel Clough would be perfect for our rebuild .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Want Pearson but fear hes far to ambitious now, went for the realistic option in allardyce.
            I don't think either would come to us .

Comment

Pearson is damaged goods after his sacking at Leicester.

This board have a track record of going for the obvious/easy option when choosing managers, I don't think Ramsey will go unless we really implode though. Midtable and his job is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by très bon don View Post

This board have a track record of going for the obvious/easy option when choosing managers, I don't think Ramsey will go unless we really implode though. Midtable and his job is safe.
                I think the job he did there will see plenty prepared to give him a chance . Can't see him coming here though.

Comment

See poll
                  Holloway all day everyday bleeds blue and white at least there would be passion effort and fight

Comment

Originally posted by très bon don View Post

His sacking wanst football related though, it was standing up for his sex case son related.

Comment

Other for me = Shaun Derry.....................................why not give it a go with Clint as his number 2....................oh and perhaps old Nelly Warnock in an advisory capacity
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Some of the views expressed on here about Barton kind of flies in the face of wanting Pearson who attracts controversy and is very marmite person

Would not be totally against him but Rowett would be my man

Comment

Les

Comment

Most of the managers mentioned are not gonna work under Les Ferdinand and I think Les is here long term (bigger picture). Hasselbaink and Ainsworth are the only ones I could see taking on Ramsey's role as it currently is.

Comment

Allardyce - all day long,; 2nd Pearson - don't think he'd take the job - Warnock 3rd - think he'd love to prove us wrong for sacking him, or Ainsworth. QPR through and Through.

Comment

Agree

Comment

Working...
                                X