Ramsey Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felt View Post
    It's not that I haven't been behind him, but I always thought he was the wrong appointment. Les wanted a coach rather than a manager.
    A proper manager puts Ferdinands DoF position in doubt. No manager would let Les Ferdinand pick and choose their players

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Just seen his post match interview. Although not quite of "Tim Sherwood" proportions, he did seem rather angry.

Hope he is as angry as we are. He keps blaming us conceding goals on "individual errors". Shame he hasn't twigged that is what one should expect if you keep picking the "individuals" that make these errors.
        What gets me is, we're 2-0 down, couldn't pass a parcel, let alone a ball , and he just lets it go on and on. Even when he subs players on, same formation same tactics......Charlie gave up last night
        and who can blame him.

Comment

Last night we looked like a team with no direction or leadership at all. We are in desperate trouble with this clown in charge as this will take a long term to reverse unless we deal with this swiftly. Needs to go as last night was the ending to a poor start to our season. Yes we came back at wolves but cardiff and even Rotherham at home we were less than convincing. It has not worked with Ramsay so cut our losses and get a experienced man in to at least make us proud of the team. Symons is not the greatest manager yet looked a genius last night while our guy just stood there arms crossed which must give the players belief to reverse such games.

Comment

Get rid of ASAP
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

F*ck off now useless c*nt and take les with him because a proper manager won't work under DOF.

Comment

Think the 3 year deal was to show commitment on the clubs part and show they really are adopting a long term strategy.
                Given that I'm not sure Tony will act anytime soon.
                If Charlie's out for a number of weeks I can't see us picking up many points. You could argue that that should seal Ramsey's fate but Fernandez being the sort of guy that he is will probably cut Ramsey more slack because of it.
                I wanted Ramsey to do well and I don't think the personal insults are necessary to be honest. He seems like a nice bloke, just out of his depth at work. I'm sure a few on here have felt like that at some point in time.
                Doesn't make him a €unt, just a man not up to the job.
                Tony should get it sorted now and put all of us, including Ramsey, out of our misery.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Don't want to say this but I was just 1 week out writing was on the wall a few games back but fair play to you at least you and a lot of others have seen the light no

For what its worth I still feel there are deep rooted problems within the club,what they are I don't know but the demeanour of Ramsey,the players apparent lack of desire and the overall
                  picture is rotten.

We need a change of manager quickly to salvage some pride.

Who that manager might be I don't know but all I can say is Holloway showed more passion etc than Ramsey did for the whole game and its clear the players don't want to play for
                  Ramsey.

Where do we go from here

Comment

Like Hubble, thought he'd get a 2-year contract at most. But I suppose by managerial standards he came cheap. My doubts really started with the team he put out at Palace (a game, until I saw the team sheet, I thought we'd win). Just hope we don't hold on to CR until its too late, like we did with Redkrap.

Comment

Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Have always backed him but I am starting to doubt him now tbh. The last 3 games I've seen (didn't go to Hull) have been atrocious.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Never wanted him. GET RID NOW!

Comment

Nice fella just not up to the job our gullible chairmans given him a 3 year deal to do time for him to go and i'd say the jury's out on Les aswell

Comment

not sure what one I am but never thought he was the right man for the job but he seemed to keep surprising me with the strange results but never did I see a quality performance anyone here care to remind me of a great performance we have had in the last year and a bit ?

Comment

ps can anyone see a positive or a bit of light at the end of the tunnel ect ?

Comment

Working...
                                X